LTD F 200 with Afterburner and passive EMGs, is this an original from factory this way?

Updated
LTD F 200 with Afterburner and passive EMGs, is this an original from factory this way?

I picked up this LTD F200 with a Floyd on it all in IMMACULATE condition, brand new from some lady that said her husband had it and it just started sounding horrible one day, so they posted it for parts. LMAO.. I was ON IT... I gave her $60,she would taken $30 for it, but I felt bad cuz I had a feeling it was... Just a dead battery, which it was. Lol.. But I had never had a afterburner and didn't even know about Em, so I was totally confused and thought someone had wired it up all crazy.. Anyways, I read that you guys did a short run of these with the afterburner stock and I want to know if it's one.  One guy said he's been offered a bunch of money for his and wouldn't sell cuz its rare. I will post my serial #,let me know if it's true any of this about it, and what I have yr etc. TY serial#- W0223825

Daryl
Daryl wrote:

I picked up this LTD F200 with a Floyd on it all in IMMACULATE condition, brand new from some lady that said her husband had it and it just started sounding horrible one day, so they posted it for parts. LMAO.. I was ON IT... I gave her $60,she would taken $30 for it, but I felt bad cuz I had a feeling it was... Just a dead battery, which it was. Lol.. But I had never had a afterburner and didn't even know about Em, so I was totally confused and thought someone had wired it up all crazy.. Anyways, I read that you guys did a short run of these with the afterburner stock and I want to know if it's one.  One guy said he's been offered a bunch of money for his and wouldn't sell cuz its rare. I will post my serial #,let me know if it's true any of this about it, and what I have yr etc. TY serial#- W0223825

LK1

If the husband didn't know how to change a battery, I doubt he knew how to install the afterburners..

ESP Admin
Daryl wrote:

The serial number would indicate the instrument was produced around 2002 in Korea. This model along with the similar FB-200 and VB-300 had the EMG Afterburner installed, and were all produced around the same time. 

Post to Thread