Any new Custom Shop Gallery updates?

Updated
Any new Custom Shop Gallery updates?

Any chance of updating the custom shop gallery on the website? It doesn't look like anything has been added this year unless I'm wrong? It would be nice to see what else the custom shop have created and released within the last 12 months.  

ESP 348

Would be great to see for sure! I reckon we would see some pretty special guitars coming through this year.

ESP Admin
Sephiroth wrote:

Any chance of updating the custom shop gallery on the website? It doesn't look like anything has been added this year unless I'm wrong? It would be nice to see what else the custom shop have created and released within the last 12 months.  

There will be an update to the custom gallery this month 

Sephiroth

ESP Admin, There still doesn't seem to be much added to the Custom Gallery. Maybe 8 guitars in the last 2 years? Are there just not that many custom guitars being ordered, or is it a case of a customer doesn't want theirs shown in a gallery, or that the guitar has to pass through ESP USA HQ for photos to be taken for the gallery? Surely the custom shop is producing some weird and wacky stuff outside of the exhibition series they are let loose on. Even the exhibition series link doesn't show the latest models.

Is the gallery something we can expect to be updated again?

We know James got a different variation Snakebyte and I saw a video on youtube where he said this one raised the profile again where everyone wants one.

https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/4358332-new-het-sig-coming

Sephiroth

Can ESP admin let me know what has been updated in the custom shop gallery?

If I go to the gallery and look at pic 216 of 224, it seems to still be an old picture with a comment on it from 2 years ago. Are the last 8 pics really the only ones updated in the last 2 years?

Is there going to be any real update to this gallery or is it just being left as an archive? Where are we supposed to go now to find what the ESP custom shop can do?

Funkfoot

I've been meaning to ask this as well. I'm subscribed to the album, and on the subscription page it says new photos were added a few days ago. But since there doesn't seem to be any kind of logical order to the photos (and some guitars are on both the first and the last page) it's hard to know what's actually been updated.

Alamodome
Sephiroth wrote:

Can ESP admin let me know what has been updated in the custom shop gallery?

If I go to the gallery and look at pic 216 of 224, it seems to still be an old picture with a comment on it from 2 years ago. Are the last 8 pics really the only ones updated in the last 2 years?

Is there going to be any real update to this gallery or is it just being left as an archive? Where are we supposed to go now to find what the ESP custom shop can do?

Get on them Seph.

Sephiroth

Hello? ESP admins? Any response to this? . I'm not the only one who wants to know whats happening with the gallery.

ESP 348

Good things come to those who wait.

Sephiroth

2 years?? I'll get my KL's before I see an update in the gallery 

ESP 348

Lol, true that!~

Post to Thread