Gus G - ESP guitar

Updated
Robert D.

I was curious, ESP made a Gus G model that was grey and purple, with two bullet holes graphics.  How many did ESP make of this model?  Is it possible to still buy this model from ESP?  Anyone have one for sale?  I have the LTD and Edwards version and would like to add the ESP model to it.  Thanks.

ESP Admin
Robert D. wrote:

I was curious, ESP made a Gus G model that was grey and purple, with two bullet holes graphics.  How many did ESP make of this model?  Is it possible to still buy this model from ESP?  Anyone have one for sale?  I have the LTD and Edwards version and would like to add the ESP model to it.  Thanks.

The ESP version of this guitar was not apart of our production catalog, and was only offered through Japanese distribution. They labeled the guitar as a Gus G. EC "Rock Art". Due to this we are unfortunately unable to comment on the production numbers or current availability, but it was not a limited production item. As this was last offered around 2011 your best shot will be an online purchase that is possibly used. We were not able to find anything for sale after a quick search on our end, so this may mean that you will have to wait for one to go up for sale. You may also wish to try contacting large chain stores outside the US, as they may be able to contact all their locations for stock availability, saving you a lot of time. 

Post to Thread