String gauge question

Updated
String gauge question

Hi there,

What strings and gauge are ships with the LTD MH-100QM NT STBC, and LTD M-100 guitars?

regards

Lee

Pushead

D'Addario 42/32/24/16/11/9

M S.

Dude, what about ltd mt130. I tried with. Daddario 10's but its a pain in the ass.

Michael N.

All Ltd guitars how 09-42's on them!!

Lee F.

If I put 10/46's on a LTD MH-100QM NT.  Will I need to do any adjustments?

M S.

Were you even able to put those 10's

I tried so hard with those but the springs behind aren't enough to hold back the bridge from bending upwards. 

tx-ogre

I have a MH-100QM NT STBC.  Since it's a non-trem model, it should have come from the factory strung with D'Addario 10-46 strings, so you shouldn't have to make any adjustments.

Lee F.

Hi

Can a tech from ESP tell me what strings are shipped with Floyd Rose and non Floyd Rose LTD guitars please.

ESP Admin
Lee F. wrote:

Hi

Can a tech from ESP tell me what strings are shipped with Floyd Rose and non Floyd Rose LTD guitars please.

Hey Lee, 

Here is the info you asked for 

String Gauge (Low to High) Tuning (Low to High)
6-str w/trem 42/32/24/16/11/9 E/A/D/G/B/E
6-str non-trem 46/36/26/17/13/10 E/A/D/G/B/E
bill s.

I have a burnt tiger ltd, and I restrung it with ernie ball 9-42 gauge and the strings feel much thinner, would it have come with 10-46 gauge when bought it?

weixuan79

Hi can someone tell me Esp edward e-se 100m original manufacturing string gauge setup is 09 or 10? Thanks 

Mice F.

After conducting some research on the ESP Edward E-SE 100M Original Manufacturing, we have found that the string gauge setup varies depending on the model.

However, based on the specifications provided by ESP, the standard string gauge setup for the Edward E-SE 100M is 09. It is important to note that some players may prefer a different string gauge, so it is always best to experiment and find the gauge that works best fnf your playing style.

In summary, the original manufacturing string gauge setup for the ESP Edward E-SE 100M is typically 09, but this can vary depending on the model and player preference.

Xide Y.

The game is updated regularly, with new features and fusions added frequently. This keeps the gameplay of Pokemon Infinite Fusion fresh and exciting for players.

Post to Thread