tone dont works and the treble and middle sound the same.

Updated
bastian g.

i buy a used viper10 for 60$ us, this comes whit the pickup selector broken, i buy the new but i dont put it right away,i play around 2 days whit the ''broken'' pickup selector, whit the old sound amazing all work right the tone, volume,etc... y change the pickup selector and now dont work the tone and the treble and the middle (of pickup selector) sound the same, this is my problem im desperate if you know how fix that or you have any idea plis tell me xdddd 

Thanks.

ESP Admin

i buy a used viper10 for 60$ us, this comes whit the pickup selector broken, i buy the new but i dont put it right away,i play around 2 days whit the ''broken'' pickup selector, whit the old sound amazing all work right the tone, volume,etc... y change the pickup selector and now dont work the tone and the treble and the middle (of pickup selector) sound the same, this is my problem im desperate if you know how fix that or you have any idea plis tell me xdddd 

Thanks.

Unfortunately we would not be able to provide a proper diagnosis from the information presented. We recommend that you bring your instrument to a qualified guitar repairman. It appears that there is either an issue with the installation of the switch or with the connection of the neck pickup. If you would like to obtain a wiring diagram for this instrument then please contact our customer service department at customerervice@espguitars.com.

Post to Thread