How to contact Admin?

Updated
Steve A.

Sent Friend requests to Dave R. and ESP Admin (one in the same?) hoping to send a private message.  Anyone know how else I can reach them?  Haven't seen a reply.  Thanks!

Steve A.

Dang.  This Forum is rather pathetic.

ESP Admin

Sent Friend requests to Dave R. and ESP Admin (one in the same?) hoping to send a private message.  Anyone know how else I can reach them?  Haven't seen a reply.  Thanks!

Hey Steve, 

If you have a question that you dont want to post in the forum please send an email to our support team here.

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/support

Thanks!

Steve A.
ESP Admin wrote:

Hey Steve, 

If you have a question that you dont want to post in the forum please send an email to our support team here.

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/support

Thanks!

Thank you.  I did send a message via that web form a few weeks back asking about, admittedly, a petty request.  It was a request identical to what another Forum member asked about a while back but I wasn't lucky enough to get the same response as him, so I took at shot here wondering if the Forum admins are different from the folks who answer the support web form.  I guess not.  :-)  In other words, if you guys are the same ones who answer the web form requests, I guess I'll take "No" as my answer!

Thanks again anyway

Dave R.
Steve A. wrote:

We are not one in the same, nor are we the ones who manage the official support form found on the site, that is managed by a separate team. As ESP Admin wrote, the best way to get support outside the forums is to contact ESP via the web form. 

Yeison  O.

I ordered a guitar and there's no answer

I don't know what to do

Monte S.

My name is Monte Sanders, 1539 Country Club Road, Fairmont Wv 26554. I am going to donate my:Bentley acoustic, my old squire, Jackson warrior guitar to the nursing home that I'm in. I was wondering if you have any factory junk that you can send me "I can't take 2 to make 1". If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, God bless!  Monte 

Post to Thread