Is the clearance just for U.S?

Updated
Is the clearance just for U.S?

I'm just honestly wondering. I get the warehouse is in the states, but if you really want stuff shifted, wouldn't it make more sense to open the sale up to the world? Your stuff would move faster for certain.

I mean, at the end of the day, it's your choice ESP, I'm just wondering what stops you from doing it.

SunnyD

Each country has their own specific stock (ie country specific models and what not). This site is for ESP USA and this stock is for the US. It's like if ESP Japan decided to have a clearance sale, they probably wouldn't make it international since some of their Japan exclusive shapes like the Forest GT, Antelope, MV and Throbber might be on sale. I don't think ESP USA wants to deal with shipping internationally either. 

ESP Admin
Synix wrote:

I'm just honestly wondering. I get the warehouse is in the states, but if you really want stuff shifted, wouldn't it make more sense to open the sale up to the world? Your stuff would move faster for certain.

I mean, at the end of the day, it's your choice ESP, I'm just wondering what stops you from doing it.

Hey Synix, 

We offer our clearance sale guitars to the US only because we have distributors overseas who exclusively handle ESP/LTD. 

It would be cost prohibitive for us to ship single items overseas as well. 

Best Regards, 

Post to Thread