Does the Black MIII have the roasted maple neck

Does the Black MIII have the roasted maple neck

Updated
I am familiar with roasted necks in the suhr line but was wondering does the Black MIII have the roasted neck too? It looks lighter in color than the MIII necks with the maple tops....
MORE »
ESP USA 2016 Limited Edition TE-II Exotic Zebrawood 15 piece Run

ESP USA 2016 Limited Edition TE-II Exotic Zebrawood 15 piece Run

Updated
I'm pumped to be receiving two of these killer ESP USA 2016 Limited Edition TE-II Exotic Zebrawood guitars. Only 15 were made. If anyone is interested, let me know! The Axe Palace is an official ESP Platinum dealer. It...
MORE »
andy james or eclipse

andy james or eclipse

Updated
wanna buy this week or an andy james ltd   or this strange jewels   http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_esp-eclipse-vintage-black_id4120733.html...
MORE »
NGD: 97 ESP USA Custom Horizon NT

NGD: 97 ESP USA Custom Horizon NT

Updated
1997 ESP USA Custom Horizon Don't see a lot of these floating around and very stoked that I came across this and jumped on it. Built by John Gaudesi in the short lived ESP USA Custom Shop, he's now a master builder at...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Where are the new Models?!?!

Updated
Its January 17th 2016!  Where are the new guitars ESP? ...
MORE »
ESP Mirage Custom

ESP Mirage Custom

Updated
Hey, i just got this esp and the guy i got it from didnt have any info on it, but it says the mirage custom on the headstock, and on the plate for the jack it says "made in USA and a number: 42767. I cant find a number on the...
MORE »
Tom S.

LTD Xtone PS-1.

Updated
LTD Xtone PS-1. If this sounds as good as it looks -- This is a must get guitar ---...
MORE »
ESP USA Factory Video

ESP USA Factory Video

Updated
Check out this video of the ESP USA facility: Click me....
MORE »
AIN'T NOBODY

AIN'T NOBODY

Updated
You won't see people talking about the new ESP's. Nobody can afford them, they're too expensive for even rich people to succumb too. Even rockstars are shaking they're head, remembering the days when they were a poor musician...
MORE »
i don't like

i don't like

Updated
the usa symbol at the 12th fret. or the lack of the classic 6 in line horizon headstock....
MORE »
Fretboard

Fretboard

Updated
Hi  Just a quick question    I have an Eclipse II, which has 'Ebony Fretboard'   can you please tell me what should i use to clean it i have  dunlop 01 and 02 cleaners but few my friends told m to use lemon oil but...
MORE »
tea sunburst

tea sunburst

Updated
that new eclipse tea sunburst is really nice. i just hope that they can make it with the same quality as custom shops for that price. and i'm also going to have to pop in some emg's so that sucks. they also cut too much wood...
MORE »