dd1983

Any info on this USA Horizon?

Updated
  This is a USA Horizon II sapphire black (? not sure if it's called sapphire black, or black sapphire, but I'm fairly sure both of those words were used when I bought it!)  Beyond that I have no idea as to it's...
MORE »
ESP USA Sales

ESP USA Sales

Updated
MORE »
Esp ex USA ??

Esp ex USA ??

Updated
Any chance of the ex becoming part of the USA line?...
MORE »
I am really thinking about ordering this.

I am really thinking about ordering this.

Updated
Back in like 2006-2007 when ESP offered the ESP Eclipse (cherry) and Viper (purple flame). I had both. Hands down the Viper was insane. Played, felt, sounded so good. Been watching a lot of ESP USA videos and man they look...
MORE »
Evertune

Evertune

Updated
Is it possible to install a evertune on the Esp m-7?...
MORE »
Kristoffer J.

ESP USA Configurator <thickness>

Updated
I'm wondering about the thickness of the guitars you can get via the configurator. Currently I have an old Eclipse Standard from Japan that I love especially since it's not as thick as a Gibson Les Paul. have a design I...
MORE »
Alan T.

Queensryche

Updated
I have an empire w I’m refinishing and I need a need tryryche not the white one the tarnish one...
MORE »
Info on Eclipse tone cap??

Info on Eclipse tone cap??

Updated
Any info on how the tone cap is done on the Eclipse Duncan? Is it  a part of the push/pull pot structure? Is it a 22uf?Type? Just basic cap I would imagine. Just never see any info anywhere on it. Works fine just can't find...
MORE »
pork loving infidel

esp usa m-ii - how long? how much?

Updated
Hi - ive been a fan of ESPs for many years, now i am looking to get my first one and saw this cool option on their website to configure an M-II. This was the easiest part. How long does it take to make it? What is the cost of...
MORE »
Ed S.

Mlll neck comments please

Updated
How does a Mlll neck feel compared to a Ibanez wizard. I find wizards to thin and wide,is the Mlll thicker than a wizard because i would like that better also what is a thin U. Im playing a new fender American professional...
MORE »
Dan J.

2020 configurator?

Updated
Hi all, Are there any anticipated changes to the configurator for 2020? If so, is there an ETA on when those will be available? Thanks!...
MORE »
jason a.

Bridge pickup

Updated
I've ordered a Esp USA m1 thru. I'm not too keen on SD pickups in general, but it was that or EMG(no thanks). I wanted some thoughts between the Kloppmann hb 60, Tozz xl b, or the Wolfetone Marshallhead. Or anything in...
MORE »
I checked out and played an ESP USA Eclipse. Wow are they "thickies".

I checked out and played an ESP USA Eclipse. Wow are they "thickies".

Updated
So The Music Zoo in Farmingdale NY has this used 2018 ESP USA Eclipse for sale. I was in there getting my JH-2 from a set up. (and to drool over the Gibson custom shop Les Pauls. It's just a matter of time before I get one. I...
MORE »
ESP USA MIII Koa top

ESP USA MIII Koa top

Updated
limited edition 20 only made...
MORE »
pickups slanted

pickups slanted

Updated
Just got my new ESP USA Eclipse Black Cherry Duncan. Amazing instrument. My pickups are weirdly slanted on the bridge side, the neck is really noticeable. They will adjust up and dwn but cannot tilt them lvl, have not seen...
MORE »