Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Updated
Hello everyone, some information about this model, specs (I found not too much about it), if they are limited production, how many Esp make etc..?? Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
New ESP USA M1 is here

New ESP USA M1 is here

Updated
The guitar build quality is unreal, even the truss rod cavity is spotless, and finished in the graphite black For anyone wondering how they fair next to the ESP Japan builds.   I have had kiso and technical house builds,...
MORE »
James D.

Don’t bother

Updated
I ordered a USA TE II and am not happy at all  The delivery date was pushed out twice   Then I got a 3600.00 guitar that looked nothing like the Pictures on the Configurator  The color is off not purple sunburst at all....
MORE »
What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

Updated
Hey all, I'd really like an ESP USA M-II FR-DLX, in pearl white with black hardware, but I can't find a pricepoint anywhere. Does anybody know what such a guitar would cost in Europe? Since they seem to be cheaper in the...
MORE »
Michael  W.

Payment on a USA guitar

Updated
Is there a way to make payments while your USA guitar is being built ? ...
MORE »
Josh C.

Satin finish on the back of the neck

Updated
Hey all, new to the forum so i apologize if this has been asked already.  I am interested in purchasing a USA Horizon and was curious if you are able to get the guitar with a gloss finish but have the back of the neck...
MORE »
Dan J.

2022 Configurator updates?

Updated
Hi all, Was wondering if there will be any new additions (colors, options, evertune bridge, etc) for this year's USA configurator? Thanks!...
MORE »
Alan S.

SD pickup Custom?

Updated
Hi all, I recently purchased a Horizon with the custom/59 pickup set. What is the actual version of the Custom? I have a custom 5 in my Horizon E II that I prefer. The custom in the USA is way muddier sounding, I know the...
MORE »
Esp MI or MII Cranberry Burst wanted

Esp MI or MII Cranberry Burst wanted

Updated
Hi if anybody have one for sale , i’m interested...
MORE »
McCain F.

RECESSED INPUT JACK?

Updated
I purchased an MII NTB FR cosmos a couple wks ago, amazing, love it !! If i had a complaint tho, it would be how come mine did not have the " recessed" input jack? If that is what its called, pics uve seen of other usa m2,...
MORE »
Custom esp pics

Custom esp pics

Updated
Let's see some pics...
MORE »
ESP USA Horizon and Floyd Rose treme

ESP USA Horizon and Floyd Rose treme

Updated
Just out of curiosity, why does ESP USA not offer the Horizon models with a Floyd Rose? ...
MORE »
Ron M.
Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr 2021

Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr 2021

Updated
Hi all,    This year Esp will make some limited edition like last year with the Cosmos Series??   Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
DesolationBlvd

ESP USA Configurator mistake?

Updated
Looking through the official ESP and Spongebrick (the painter at ESP?)'s Instagram accounts, I see Magenta Pearl finishes get black headstock logos. But when I select it in the configurator, it shows a white logo. Is this...
MORE »