James D.

Don’t bother

Updated
I ordered a USA TE II and am not happy at all  The delivery date was pushed out twice   Then I got a 3600.00 guitar that looked nothing like the Pictures on the Configurator  The color is off not purple sunburst at all....
MORE »
What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

Updated
Hey all, I'd really like an ESP USA M-II FR-DLX, in pearl white with black hardware, but I can't find a pricepoint anywhere. Does anybody know what such a guitar would cost in Europe? Since they seem to be cheaper in the...
MORE »
Michael  W.

Payment on a USA guitar

Updated
Is there a way to make payments while your USA guitar is being built ? ...
MORE »
Josh C.

Satin finish on the back of the neck

Updated
Hey all, new to the forum so i apologize if this has been asked already.  I am interested in purchasing a USA Horizon and was curious if you are able to get the guitar with a gloss finish but have the back of the neck...
MORE »
Dan J.

2022 Configurator updates?

Updated
Hi all, Was wondering if there will be any new additions (colors, options, evertune bridge, etc) for this year's USA configurator? Thanks!...
MORE »
Alan S.

SD pickup Custom?

Updated
Hi all, I recently purchased a Horizon with the custom/59 pickup set. What is the actual version of the Custom? I have a custom 5 in my Horizon E II that I prefer. The custom in the USA is way muddier sounding, I know the...
MORE »
Esp MI or MII Cranberry Burst wanted

Esp MI or MII Cranberry Burst wanted

Updated
Hi if anybody have one for sale , i’m interested...
MORE »
McCain F.

RECESSED INPUT JACK?

Updated
I purchased an MII NTB FR cosmos a couple wks ago, amazing, love it !! If i had a complaint tho, it would be how come mine did not have the " recessed" input jack? If that is what its called, pics uve seen of other usa m2,...
MORE »
Custom esp pics

Custom esp pics

Updated
Let's see some pics...
MORE »
ESP USA Horizon and Floyd Rose treme

ESP USA Horizon and Floyd Rose treme

Updated
Just out of curiosity, why does ESP USA not offer the Horizon models with a Floyd Rose? ...
MORE »
Ron M.
Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr 2021

Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr 2021

Updated
Hi all,    This year Esp will make some limited edition like last year with the Cosmos Series??   Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
DesolationBlvd

ESP USA Configurator mistake?

Updated
Looking through the official ESP and Spongebrick (the painter at ESP?)'s Instagram accounts, I see Magenta Pearl finishes get black headstock logos. But when I select it in the configurator, it shows a white logo. Is this...
MORE »
Esp Usa Mohogany

Esp Usa Mohogany

Updated
Hi, new here.. does anyone know where Esp Usa source the mohogany ? Thanks.....
MORE »
clags

Can you request a different headstock on a USA order?

Updated
Simple question - I'm looking at ordering an M7 HT in lime (https://www.espguitars.com/products/20645-m-7-hardtail/product_designs/37657) - was curious if you are able to request the pointy headstock instead of the...
MORE »