Rick J.

Ultraphonix

Updated
Whats That ESP "V" i see George Lynch Playing in Ultraphonix Video "Walk,Run,Crawl" Any Details on that? Please Rick...
MORE »
NEW: ESP USA Configurator

NEW: ESP USA Configurator

Updated
Hey people. If you haven't checked it out yet, we've just launched the ESP USA configurator. 

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-usa-configurator Enjoy!...
MORE »
Is ESP American or Japanese?

Is ESP American or Japanese?

Updated
Is ESP American or Japanese? ESP (Electric Sound Products) is a Japanese company that specializes in the production of musical instruments and accessories. It was founded in 1975 in Tokyo, Japan. ESP is well-known for its...
MORE »
James D.

USA Shop is a ripoff

Updated
I ordered a USA TE II and am not happy at all  The delivery date was pushed out twice   Then I got a 3600.00 guitar that looked nothing like the Pictures on the Configurator  The color is off and the top was not anywhere...
MORE »
Daniel S.

Delivery info

Updated
Anyone know how to view or track a package? I ordered a guitar and have no info on when I should be expecting it to be delivered. How long does it take usually?...
MORE »
Horizon Headstock

Horizon Headstock

Updated
do people actually prefer the fagstock on the new horizons, to the beautiful dagger head?...
MORE »
Denis M.

ESP USA Eclipse hardcase color

Updated
I've noticed creme colored cases on some videos/photos of esp usa eclipse models with lighter colors, like tea sunburst Wonder, if guitar case color of usa models has some correlation with color of the guitar itself? Or may...
MORE »
Ian H.

Volume Issue?

Updated
Hi gang - I just got my first ESP USA Eclipse - it's second-hand but mint condition. I have a question if anyone knows the answer; I can still hear playing sound through the amp with the volume at zero, and only goes away...
MORE »
Rob H.

ESP Success!

Updated
I currently have 3 ESP Standards, 1 LTD 1000, and 1 E-II and love the products! It’s become a little elitist now that it cost 4k to 5k to get something with ESP on the headstock, but that’s OK. Ten years into the rebranding...
MORE »
Anthony S.

Don't buy a ESP USA. . not worth it

Updated
I purchased a MII FR about 2 years ago. The day I received I played and it would not stay on tune. I figured it was new strings and stretched them and played a few weeks later and same thing. When you dive or pull up the...
MORE »
phillip L.

USA custom vs Japan original?

Updated
I was wondering what the differences are between the two, I can't seem to find a whole lot of info online about the differences.  From what I have seen it looks like the USA has a different pickup combo, thicker body, and...
MORE »
Matt J.

ESP USA vs Gibson LP

Updated
Hey there, I owned a Standard ESP Eclipse and loved it... I sold it sadly but now I am in the market for a new guitar.  I am debating whether to buy a Les Paul or a USA Eclipse.  Does anyone own both and have any comments? I...
MORE »
Eric A.

ESP M-III

Updated
Did ESP discontinue the USA M-III GT/FR lines? i don't see them listed anymore on the site. Couldn't find any information on it either. ...
MORE »
Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Updated
Hello everyone, some information about this model, specs (I found not too much about it), if they are limited production, how many Esp make etc..?? Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
New ESP USA M1 is here

New ESP USA M1 is here

Updated
The guitar build quality is unreal, even the truss rod cavity is spotless, and finished in the graphite black For anyone wondering how they fair next to the ESP Japan builds.   I have had kiso and technical house builds,...
MORE »