NEW: ESP USA Configurator

Updated
NEW: ESP USA Configurator

Hey people. If you haven't checked it out yet, we've just launched the ESP USA configurator. 

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-usa-configurator

Enjoy!

Dave R.

Four new solid finishes have recently been added.

Mahyar Dean

Really nice selections of top woods and colors, that would be really great if there was an option for reverse head

Pushead

Where did this come from!?! This is great.

Jeff K.

I like that one too.

Raff Sangiorgio

Dave R.

It's a one-off 'Lime Burst', available here.

Pushead

I know I'm an outlier, but the green from the perimeter burst is fantastic. Wish I had the funds available to ask for the entire guitar (front and back) in that color.

Big Daddy B
Pushead wrote:

I know I'm an outlier, but the green from the perimeter burst is fantastic. Wish I had the funds available to ask for the entire guitar (front and back) in that color.

You like perimeter bursts? You left wing progressive outlier  Give me a good ole teardrop any day of the week.

Pushead

No, just the perimeter color on that guitar. Eclipse shaped guitars should have teardrops. I believe that was promised to us in the Bill of Rights.

tx-ogre

Very sweet looking finish. 

Gfunk

So after you complete the quote configurator and you get a reply that you will be contacted in 1 to 2 business days, what time frame is that in reality?  

1 to 2 months?

1 to 2 years?

Just curious.

Thanks in advance for a speedy reply..

Dave R.

It's a 1-2 day time frame in reality. Unlike my time frame which is when I happen to stumble on the question.

Gfunk

I can only assume my request from 4 weeks ago must have been simply overlooked.

H.JYE.V
Jeff K. wrote:

Hey people. If you haven't checked it out yet, we've just launched the ESP USA configurator. 

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-usa-configurator

Enjoy!

Why is it not working?

Dave R.

The configurator has been updated with the entire revised lineup. 15 models to choose from, more options per model.

Check it out

HAY YAH

Will there ever be a kahler option available?

Jeff K.

Probably not. We'd recommend that if there are specialized components of any kind that we don't offer in the ESP USA configurator, you look into the ESP Custom Shop where you can specify any part. https://www.espguitars.com/pages/custom-shop

load more replies (1 of 1)
Road King

Lots of nice new models. So many shapes to choose from. I'm looking at a TE or an Eclipse in emerald sunburst.

Tomster

I really love this configurator. But where can i find the details of the different series.

E.g. what are the differences of a M-II FR Guitar vs. M-II FR-DLX or vs. M-II NTB FR ?

Dave R.

More details are being put together, we understand the need to go further into what makes each model what it is. For now, I can answer your questions here.

The main difference is in construction and headstock shape. The M-II FR is a bolt-on model with the more traditional 'ST' style headstock. It comes in either maple or ebony fingerboards. The M-II FR-DLX is a bolt on as well. The only differences between that model and the M-II FR are the headstock shape and inlays. The DLX offers the reverse pointed headstock that you'd find on the likes of the Kirk Hammett models with offset block inlays as opposed to the dots. The M-II NTB FR is neck-thru-body construction rather than bolt-on, and is only available with an ebony fingerboard. Other differences would be in the way the EMGs come covered. The NTB version offers some configurations with metal-covered pickups rather than the more 'typical' flat black cover.

Hope that helps.

Post to Thread