New ESP USA TE II

Updated
David M.

New owner of a USA TE II I'm glad with the purchase, had it re setup for 10's intonation etc, plays great & just my opinion but even if was not labeled you can tell its made here in Cali, just has the feel to it, been a Charvel custom shop player last 30 years hard tails even the older ones were you just tighten the springs down never did the floyd thing, Nice to play something different & spending many hours with the ESP now, glad to have another quality instrument made locally i look fwd to my next USA ESP purchase ,

Michael S.

Congrats. Have any pics?

David M.

Michael S.
David M. wrote:

Beauty. Congrats!

David M.
Michael S. wrote:

Congrats. Have any pics?

Yes but recent update i had the frets redressed the XJ frets were flat on top , not a bad thing but requires a lighter touch I'm a 10 - 52g player & i like to dig in & feel the fret board so having the frets redone to my liking has made it more my style, i can see though were 9-42 NYXL or similar on those flat frets is a shredders dream because it did play well & amazing originally as well but i have graduated from supersonic shredding to every other style i was missing in my playing, cheers!! will repost when the fret board is nice dark & dirty give it another 4 - 6 months 

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

Post to Thread