Horizon Headstock

Updated
Horizon Headstock

do people actually prefer the fagstock on the new horizons, to the beautiful dagger head?

JonCurcio

If they want a 3x3, they prefer it to the other 3x3s that have been out in recent years.  The "fagstock" leaves more room between the tuners when tuning compared to a 6 inline, and the shape flows well with the body style.  I like the knife head, but the teardrop headstock is a much better 3x3 for a Horizon than a Reindeer or whatever they switched to for a while.

D-EJ915

I don't really prefer one to the other on the regular horizon body but I only like the teardrop on the horizon 3 shape.

darius m.

I agree .... two things sucks in new Horizon's....first is headstock and second is price. I still guess Japan made guitars are better than US made. This is true. The only different is logo made in Japan and made in the US. Also the true is this "new" headstok does not match to rest of guitar. Horizon completely lost its character and sharp look. I own ST-1 made in Japan and paid for it $ 1,499.00 and can't imagine better quality for sound and craftsmanship than this. So new M series made in US got prise almost three times more and I doubt for better quality than Japan made. This like with cars. Any Toyota or Subaru or other Japan made car is many times better and defect free if made in Japan than the same model made in the US. But price.......no logic explanation. Union labor?

Tondog

Maybe not union labor but definitely a union mentality. Either way, the results are always the same.

Tyler S.

I honestly think that it's good to have options, i.e. the 3x3, but the in-line headstock is my favorite. 

Roger Carvalho

i love all headstock man ! but the  less favorite is the teardrop !

Death Magnetic

yeah $4300? somebody's smoking crack over there in the land of la la L.A.

DanieLibuy

Cockstock FTW.

Ryan H.

Dagger all the way. I hate the headstock now. 

Gisornator

My fav is the old one. Looks way better.

michael m.

Honestly i cant fucking stand the teardrop and dont understand the hype behind the heastock it takes away that sharp look from the m or mh body style it makes it look like a joke 

Dave R.

Horizon-II's are now available, pointed headstock and all: http://www.espguitars.com/products?categories=horizon-ii-series-guitars

Death Magnetic

yes! now only if you could give it a nice finish!

Dave R.

Are you kidding? Those things are gorgeous in person. Especially the Sapphire Black...

jt76
Death Magnetic wrote:

yes! now only if you could give it a nice finish!

Maybe you should just get one from the custom shop

Adoro S.

Explore a beautiful selection of ladies handbags that perfectly combine design and value. Our picked collection includes a variety of styles to go with any outfit, from classy bags to gorgeous clutches. Shop now to get the ideal accessory to up your style game.

Jazmin c.

Explore the the latest styles of khaddar dress design that combine modern fashion with classic trend. See our collection for beautiful khaddar dresses that will improve your style game. Use our gorgeous dress designs to boost your style right now.

Post to Thread