Emine

Lemon oil ok on ebony fretboard?

Updated
Hey guys, I have an E-II Eclipse with an ebony fretboard. Do you know if it's ok to use lemon oil on the fretboard for cleaning and maintenance? If not, can you please recommend a good product (or non if not...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Confused on Serial Number

Updated
Hi all, I just bought my first.  It's an E-II Arrow w/ FR; and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  However, out of boredom largely, I plugged its serial number into one of these cheesy looking looker-upper websites and it says my...
MORE »
TEAM E-II HORIZON SERIE vs TEAM E-II M SERIE

TEAM E-II HORIZON SERIE vs TEAM E-II M SERIE

Updated
WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? AND WHICH SERIE WILL WIN…?! ...
MORE »
Matthew M.

E-II M-II Truss Rod Wrench Size

Updated
Hello.  I just bought a second-hand E-II M-II and am doing a setup on it now.  I'm trying to adjust the truss rod, but my 5/16" pocket wrench seems too small.   Everything I've seen so far says this is the right size.  Is it...
MORE »
Rudy C.

E-II BB Black Satin - Neck shape

Updated
Hi everyone, for a while now I have been tempted to purchase the E-II BB Black Satin. I noticed that the website states "Thin-U" when it comes down to the neck shape. Currently I own an LTD EC-401VF from 2011 and an LTD Iron...
MORE »
NGD - E-II Eclipse Full Thickness

NGD - E-II Eclipse Full Thickness

Updated
Ah NGD - always a good time. I recently received my E-II Eclipse Full Thickness.It went on sale for father's day and couldn't resist.   I have had a few hours now playing it, and my first impressions are positive. I've...
MORE »
E-II Eclipse with Maple board?

E-II Eclipse with Maple board?

Updated
I was always very bummed out that I missed the Snow White Eclipse II with the maple fretboard from about 6 or 7 years ago.  I just really liked that look for some reason. In my desperation in searching for one recently, I...
MORE »
Bob J.

When will 2021 E-II's start shipping out to USA dealers?

Updated
The title says it all. Anyone with ESP (or not w/ESP) happen to know and care to share when the 2021 E-II's will realistically start shipping out to USA dealers, specifically the E-II Horizon FR-II models? Thanks!...
MORE »
Peter G.

Real or Fake?

Updated
Looking for help to confirm if this 2018 Eclipse is the real deal or a fake?...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is faulty and/or the geometry on the whole guitar is out. Either way this looks like a...
MORE »
Dr.Nam

Thoman sold ESP e2 black silver fade

Updated
Today I checked serial number...... It's manufactured in 2019 Thoman lied to me It's factory sealed brand new one  How the thoman ordered from esp Japan more than 2 years old guitar as brand new????? Also how the esp...
MORE »
Tuning going sharp

Tuning going sharp

Updated
I've had my SN ll a few months and love the sound and playability etc. Been in lockdown so not been jamming until recently. I'm finding I have to tune frequently. If I use the Floyd rose all the strings go slightly...
MORE »
Dr.Nam

Just receive e2 arrow black sliver fade

Updated
Very disappointed so angry!!!! I paid it for  factory sealed brand new one from thoman.  But I got no original esp factory box also scratches so many places on hardcase  Worst of all the edge of one of wings has paint...
MORE »
NGD: E-II Arrow NT

NGD: E-II Arrow NT

Updated
Always love new guitar day. Wanted to add a V to the family for some time now.   ...
MORE »
James K.

Guitar Weight

Updated
E-II ECLIPSE FULL THICKNESS - The ESP Guitar Company (espguitars.com) How much does this guitar weigh?...
MORE »