Jason s.

Eclipse Eii pickup rings

Updated
Where can I find replacement pickup rings for my Eclipse Eii? I have the tobacco sunburst model and want to swap out the creme for black as I will with all the hardware and put in a set of EMG's. All the aftermarket rings are...
MORE »
Simon M.

Please help identify this Eclipse

Updated
Hi there! I've bought an used E-II Eclipse in see-through black cherry finish about two years ago from a friend of mine and I'm now considering to sell it again. I started to figure out some details about it and thing is that...
MORE »
Truss Rod Adjustment

Truss Rod Adjustment

Updated
Hi guys.  I got 2021 ESP E-II SV Standard Black with White Pinstripes, Second Hand without any tools with it.  Can someone help me a bit with how am i gonna adjust the neck? I'm clearly lacking the right instrument.  What...
MORE »
Kelly H.

Is this a Real B7 E-II?

Updated
I found this, and the price feels too much like a scam.  Maybe it's legit (the seller has good reviews).  I have asked for a serial number. reverb website following link (I can't post the full url)...
MORE »
Andres S.

Switching M-II emg's to passive

Updated
Hello,

I just bought an M-II and I am looking to replace the emg 81's with a Lundgren Black Heaven set. I know that I will need to replace the 25k pot with a 500k and switch the stereo output jack to a mono one. Will a...
MORE »
Vasiliy  V.

Serial number check

Updated
Can you help me with checking the serial number of esp e-II m-II with fr and ebony fretboard? ES1641203 P.S. i want to know is it real one or not...
MORE »
Mark M.

Checking legitimacy of e-II m-II.

Updated
Looking to make a trade and just cross posting here and the other legit forum, to see if this e2 is legit.  I just have little experience with esp and would love a professional opinion. ...
MORE »
Thomas W.

E2 M2

Updated
Curious why the E2 M1 and M2 do not have a tone pot? Also why 2 EMG 81s and not the classic 81 (bridge) 85 (neck) combo? Don’t get me wrong I love ESP E2s I have An E2 M2 on back order and own 3 other E2s but always thought...
MORE »
David U.

Flight Case Recommendation for Arrow?

Updated
Hello Everyone,   Is there a flight case available for the Arrow? I’ll be flying in a few months and don’t know if the original case for it will hold up and keep my E-II Arrow protected in transit as checked baggage....
MORE »
Andrew S.

Where are they manufactured?

Updated
Please can some at ESP clear up some ambiguity about where E-II guitars are manufactured? For the avoidance of doubt, I know they are at the very least assembled and checked in japan, but there are suggestions that the wood...
MORE »
Cory G.

When are the new EIIs coming out?

Updated
When are the new EII's coming out, and will Mystique(s) comeback. I would but 3 of them today, if I could find them. ...
MORE »
metalmohawk m.

2021 E2s

Updated
Are the 2021 E2s coming with stainless steel frets??? I hope they do......I mean with some of the LTDs coming equipped with it I’d like to think the E2’s will...... ...
MORE »
Luca M.

ESP customer care

Updated
Long story short: few months ago the 3 way toggle switch of my Eclipse E-II stop working properly. Contacted ESP customer care here 2 months ago, got redirected to European Customer Service, contacted them. Still no reply....
MORE »
Vidal C.

Size measurements of xtra jumbo frets?

Updated
Are there measurements posted for the extra jumbo frets on the E-II HoriZon III? Are they 6100? ...
MORE »
Marcus  C.

E 2 Mii vs ESP Mii

Updated
Hi All, I’ve always wanted an Mii Urban Camo but looking at the the specs of the E II versions available in the UK they seem to have come down in standards from what I remember the ESP versions came with, namely now having...
MORE »