Looking for 2016 ESP E-II in Flat Black with 81/60

Looking for 2016 ESP E-II in Flat Black with 81/60

Updated
Anybody have one they want to sell ?...
MORE »
E2 Horizon NT7B availability.

E2 Horizon NT7B availability.

Updated
As the title says it. I ordered mine back in early December 2021 and the Axe Palace said late February 2022. Any word on when these guitars are coming in?...
MORE »
Zippy

Ordered in March 2022

Updated
But still no dice.  I ordered a Japanese made ESP Horizon III almost 9+ months ago... Is anyone else waiting this long for their guitar to get shipped to a major retailer?  I get when there was a rona issue, but the ports are...
MORE »
Rune Johan A.

E-II with Fishman Fluence Modern - Questions

Updated
I just received a brand new E-II Eclipse SeeThru Cherry Wood with Fishman Fluence Modern pickups. I didn't receive an instruction manual from the reseller, so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to set up the guitar...
MORE »
David H.

EII Eclipse year of mfg

Updated
MORE »
Rodrigo F.

Nut esp e-ll horizon

Updated
Hello, I hope you can help me. I was adjusting (turning counterclockwise) the truss rod of my e-ll and I feel that the nut stops exerting force, I checked and noticed that the nut was held by a few threads... I need to...
MORE »
John B.

Black Residue on Fingers

Updated
One week ago, I received my brand new E-II Eclipse Blue Natural Fade. I've put many hours on this guitar over the last week and after each session, I'm left with black residue on my fingers. I assumed it was an issue with the...
MORE »
de v.

One of the most popular Bard builds DaD

Updated

As you may know, the Bard class is a versatile class that can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes. In the Dark and Darker Update, the Bard class has received some significant changes, which have made it...
MORE »
MIchael K.

First E-II, dissapointed

Updated
Hi all! First post on this forum, looking for some opinions.  Several months ago i ordered an ESP E-II SV from an online vendor.  The guitar that arrived at the vendors first had to be sent back because the case was shaped...
MORE »
Łukasz P.

M2 neckthru - neck problem

Updated
Hi Guys,

can you tell me if this neck shape is the norm in e2? Looks like too much sanding. I am very disappointed with what I took out of the box. Guitar bought from official ESP dealer...
MORE »
Benrui S.

How do you guys clean the Urban Camo finish?

Updated
Just got a E-II M-II guitar with Urban Camo finish. Wondering if anyone else have the same finish, and how do you clean it? I do have some MusicNomad stuff, not sure it is OK to apply. Thanks!...
MORE »
Robert L.

What is this?

Updated
Just bought a guitar online from a pawn shop in Sweden where I live. I didnt get a lot of info about it but the price was good so I took a chance on it. Its really beaten up and I suppose it was black and than someone...
MORE »
james p.

FRX Ell FM Reindeer Blue

Updated
Does anyone know the approximate wait on the FRX Ell FM ? Is it worth the wait ?...
MORE »
Chad H.

What have you noticed about your E-II compared to LTD 1000 series?

Updated
  Absolutely LOVE my new E-II Eclipse. I hesitated for years in getting one as the price point currently sits at roughly $2600, as opposed to the LTD 1000 series at roughly $1300. Got a good deal on an E-II that @Pushead...
MORE »
Frets stainless

Frets stainless

Updated
I! I want to know if the Esp II are made with stainless steel frets. Thank's!...
MORE »