E-II ECBB PICK UP ?

E-II ECBB PICK UP ?

Updated
I recently purchased the E-II ECBB in satin black. comes with the EMG81 EMG60 pickups. QUESTION: Are these pickups plug and play pickups ?  I could not get an answer before purchasing, I could pull them out while between...
MORE »
NGD first esp guitar!

NGD first esp guitar!

Updated
Hi all! So finally pulled the trigger on this beauty earlier this week. First esp I've ever owned. Been playing her since Wednesday and am impressed with the quality. Fit and finish is excellent. Apparently the snow white...
MORE »
Alvaro O.

its my Esp Eclipse II Real or fake? Help

Updated
Hi. Sorry, my English is not so good. Yesterday. I bought a Esp Eclipse II in my country Chile. and I would like to know if it is legitimate. At least I saw her from view for some details, and she seemed legitimate to me....
MORE »
Horizon FR-7 Binding discolor

Horizon FR-7 Binding discolor

Updated
I just received my brand new E-II Horizon FR-7 Black Torquoise burst. The guitar was flawless except for an brown spot in the binding on the right horn on the body. It's very easy too see, so its bothering me a bit. It's an...
MORE »
Matteo B.

ESP E II eclipse - IS this a fake?

Updated
Hello!  I am new to the forum but I am old lover of ESP and LTD guitar. After many years of I will soon own my first real ESP II eclipse made in japan...but ... I have a question about the authenticity of the guitar i am...
MORE »
Andrew S.

LTD/EII Grounding wire installation

Updated
Hi! I'm looking into picking up either an EII or LTD.  I haven't decided on which model yet, but I'd like to try active pickups for once in my life.  My question is do all EII & LTD (Korean & Indo) guitars have...
MORE »
•RANT•GuitarCenter OR pawn shop SELLIN' OR BUYIN' USED GEAR EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD?

•RANT•GuitarCenter OR pawn shop SELLIN' OR BUYIN' USED GEAR EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD?

Updated
 I BET THEY RIPPED YOU OFF... Sad butthole rat policy of guitar center is sickening that guitar you have Sweat on ripped your fingers open making callus' teaching you how to play .. that amp you got from your buddy that kept...
MORE »
M-II "Thin U" vs Eclipse "Thin U"?  Is it really the same neck shape?

M-II "Thin U" vs Eclipse "Thin U"? Is it really the same neck shape?

Updated
Hi all   I'm considering getting an MIJ M-II in left handed (THANK YOU ESP for supporting lefties).  However, there is no shop nearby me to test it out. I did own an Eclipse a few months ago, and the neck profile is "Thin...
MORE »
Seth B.

Did I buy a fake?

Updated
https://reverb.com/ca/item/21892463-2006-esp-eclipse-ii-vintage-white...
MORE »
Chris S.

Is this a fake?

Updated
MORE »
apaatsio

Are ESP E-II's PLEK'd?

Updated
Do they use PLEK machine on ESP E-IIs? I'm particularly interested in the Eclipse model....
MORE »
Aaron S.

EMG 18 volt mod

Updated
The EII has a battery compartment for one 9 volt, and I guess the 2nd 9 volt goes in the pot assembly cavity...but how best to do this?  I tried and there isn't a lot of room......
MORE »
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo

ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo

Updated
The ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo is a freaking sick ass guitar.  I love it.  I love it so much i'm gonna order another one.  Now don't get me wrong I had to do a little set-up on the one i have now(string height, tuning, ect ect) but...
MORE »
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars

ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars

Updated
The luthiers at the Japan factory have outdone themselves when they created the ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars that I have bought.  I have a 2016 model and a 2018 model.  These two guitars are flawless, the tone from them is...
MORE »
Testing a new E2 Elios

Testing a new E2 Elios

Updated
Who should i contact at ESP for a actual A to Z checklist for ESP instrument? Thx!...
MORE »