Duncan  T.

Eclipse EII - wow!

Updated
Now the proud owner of an EII Eclipse. I had a single cut from a well known guitar manufacturer 5 years ago - I checked out 4 before I bought it and I was annoyed that I'd spent so much money on it and there were still...
MORE »
Damien t.

I love my Viper EIi but

Updated
the eii is very musical I love the camo viper but I still miss my deluxe 1000 from 2011, how does the heaviness affect to play ? I miss that viper being much heavier weight and felt more solid does that create an even beffier...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II Japan, real or fake??

ESP Eclipse II Japan, real or fake??

Updated
I just bought this Eclipse on Reverb, and it came without the original case, so I am not sure wether its a fake or not... I would appreciate your help. If its a fake, its pretty well made...   Thanks in advance!    ...
MORE »
luke b.

E-II, honest opinions?

Updated
yo guys,   Honestly im struggling to see why ESP made this line, im sure they play great etc but why on earth would anyone spend £1000+ on a guitar that doesnt say ESP on the headstock?    literally its the only thing...
MORE »
Jan T.

ESP Eclipse 7 Evertune/ drop A on 25.5" scale?

Updated
Hi all, I must I have terrible GAS for this particular guitar, but in the UK it's really hard (impossible so far) to find one in a shop to try out before buying. I'd buy it blind, but one concern I have is how it handles...
MORE »
New E-II M-II

New E-II M-II

Updated
Hi guys, This one arrived a couple of weeks ago, and finally getting the time to post some pictures.  I've been playing it non-stop.  It's a limited run in quilted blue from The Music Zoo in New York.  I live in California...
MORE »
Looking for 2016 ESP E-II in Flat Black with 81/60

Looking for 2016 ESP E-II in Flat Black with 81/60

Updated
Anybody have one they want to sell ?...
MORE »
Jim G.

EMG Het Set?

Updated
I am putting the het set in my 2018 EII eclipse, i know I don’t need to replace the pots, but would like to have the extra pots in case I ever need to replace one...do I need to order the short or long pots for my...
MORE »
I found an issue with my 2018 E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar

I found an issue with my 2018 E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar

Updated
I found an issue with my 2018 model E2 M2 UC guitar, the M II sticker next to the big E II sticker on the headstock is gold instead of being black, I didn't notice it until I was taking pics of the guitars tonight and noticed...
MORE »
E-II ECBB PICK UP ?

E-II ECBB PICK UP ?

Updated
I recently purchased the E-II ECBB in satin black. comes with the EMG81 EMG60 pickups. QUESTION: Are these pickups plug and play pickups ?  I could not get an answer before purchasing, I could pull them out while between...
MORE »
NGD first esp guitar!

NGD first esp guitar!

Updated
Hi all! So finally pulled the trigger on this beauty earlier this week. First esp I've ever owned. Been playing her since Wednesday and am impressed with the quality. Fit and finish is excellent. Apparently the snow white...
MORE »
Hands-On Review - E-II Eclipse vs ESP Standard Eclipse

Hands-On Review - E-II Eclipse vs ESP Standard Eclipse

Updated
The introduction of the E-II brand to the ESP family was met with quite a bit of, well let's call it hesitation.  The reason for the change doesn't matter at this point.  ESP Standard is gone and there is E-II to replace...
MORE »
Alvaro O.

its my Esp Eclipse II Real or fake? Help

Updated
Hi. Sorry, my English is not so good. Yesterday. I bought a Esp Eclipse II in my country Chile. and I would like to know if it is legitimate. At least I saw her from view for some details, and she seemed legitimate to me....
MORE »
Horizon FR-7 Binding discolor

Horizon FR-7 Binding discolor

Updated
I just received my brand new E-II Horizon FR-7 Black Torquoise burst. The guitar was flawless except for an brown spot in the binding on the right horn on the body. It's very easy too see, so its bothering me a bit. It's an...
MORE »
The balls hanging off of some people

The balls hanging off of some people

Updated
Can you believe that someone walked into my house, in the middle of the day, with someone home, and stole my number 2 ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitar.  The nads on that individual must be huge!!  My roommate said he didn't hear...
MORE »