Tolga D.

Strange noise from the headstock

Updated
Hi, Yesterday I bought an EMC EII loaded with Seymour Duncans from the dealer in my town. It is definitely an amazing guitar. Howeve, I realized a strange sound coming from the head part. I think it is coming from the gogtoh...
MORE »
headstock

headstock

Updated
I dont know how many people want ESP logo instead of E-II only me ?? please leave comment....
MORE »
Martins C.

ESP ECLIPSE 2005 FAKE or REAL? HELP!

Updated
I can not understand if this guitar is real or fake. The seller claims it is from UK, and is orriginal but I`ve seen the 300$ guitars on aliexpress website and i`m just nos ture anymore. There is no "Made in Japan" on the...
MORE »
Question about E-II Horizon - III

Question about E-II Horizon - III

Updated
I have an E-II M- II that is a great guitar but it has one flaw that I don't really like and it's the high e-string has a tendency to slide off the fretboard qiute easily. I'm thinking of buying a Horizon III NT and I wonder...
MORE »
alex r.

this guitar is original ?

Updated
the writing of those manufactured in 2013 is different...
MORE »
HELP! stream G or Eclipse

HELP! stream G or Eclipse

Updated
cant make up my mind on which guitar to buy, I originally wanted the e-ii eclipse BB but then i saw the stream G which has better specs imo.  Kindly give your inputs on what you think about the stream g? or is there anybody...
MORE »
Zachary D.

E-II Horizon III FR

Updated
Any plans for a reindeer blue Horizon III with a Floyd?  I've got a huge thing for blue guitars, but I'm not a fan of those string thru bridges, and could use a guitar with a floating trem.  So as it is with ESP guitars, I'd...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

Confused.... The NT-

Updated
I was told by ESP's customer service (as well as people from ESP on the forum) that the E-II series was OFFICIALLY the exact same thing as the ESP Standard series that has been sadly discontinued.  If you read at basically...
MORE »
SonVoltMMA

E-II Vintage Black with Gold EMGs - Way Too Bright

Updated
I just got my E-II Vintage Black from Sweetwater that comes with the gold covered EMG 81/60s. I'm really not liking how bright and jangley these pickups are sounding compared to my M-II with the black plastic EMGs. Are the...
MORE »
LTD elite -> E-II??

LTD elite -> E-II??

Updated
To put it quickly my question is whether there is any diffrence production wise between the Elite modals from last year and the E-II that we have now. I'm talking in particular about the Horizon III nt. I'm from Poland so...
MORE »
Strivingfirst S.

Anyone play the HRF NT-8B?

Updated
Hello All, I wanted to see if anyone has played this sexy a$$ 8-string? It's the HRF NT-8B. I was hoping to get someone elses opinion on their experiences. I've played it for a few hours at my local shop and ordered one....
MORE »
My E-II EC-II

My E-II EC-II

Updated
  this is my E-II EC-II (Eclipse II) - Reindeer Blue       Hands-on Video = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kcTFvqEhM Guitar Cover using this guitar = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7v14KGWCU     hope you...
MORE »
ESP!

ESP!

Updated
just ordered the ESP E-ii eclipse see through black cherry sunburst comes friday...
MORE »
Jason s.

Used Eclipse for a steal!

Updated
Went in the local guitar center today and they had a mint condition Tobacco burst Eii eclipse!  Picked it up and started to play and this thing plays better than any guitar I've ever played! The price tag.... $799! That was a...
MORE »
Jason s.

switching pickups

Updated
What is your opinion on switching out the passive Seymour Duncans in the Eclipse and replacing them with EMG 57/66 set? Don't want to rip the guts out of a brand new guitar if it won't improve the tone. ...
MORE »