Jon W.

ESP Dealer UK

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know of a UK based ESP dealer? I'm looking for a V shape (not the Arrow), but it seems hard to come by over here. Thanks!...
MORE »
jeff5

ESP Eclipse II Tone Knob

Updated
I notice that the tone knob does little to nothing for the bridge position.  It does work for the neck position.  Is this normal for an Eclipse?  Thanks. Jeff...
MORE »
Emine

Wow, strings make a huge difference!

Updated
I bought a new E-ii Eclipse DB last year and for a while, only used the string type it shipped with (Elixir Nanoweb Light). It sounded ok but thought since these were the standard (and pricey) and it's what it shipped with,...
MORE »
metalmohawk m.

2021 E2s

Updated
Are the 2021 E2s coming with stainless steel frets??? I hope they do......I mean with some of the LTDs coming equipped with it I’d like to think the E2’s will...... ...
MORE »
Jeff M.

2013 Horizon NT

Updated
I am trying to find out about a 2013 NT Horizon . The ESP site says in 2013, there is a an ESP Standard and an ESP Custom shop. I am looking at a 2013 Horizon NT (serial # is correct ES13......). I see an export ESP brochure...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Could this E2 horizon FR be right for me?

Updated
What I want in a locking trem guitar: - Quality components - Fast neck - Weight ~ 7.5 lbs, anything heavier tends to cause shoulder pain - If heavier, must be less than 8 lbs and well-balanced - Must be bought at a great...
MORE »
White guitars

White guitars

Updated
I'm looking at buying an E-II Eclipse somewhere down the line and I've kinda fallen in love with the snow white version. My only issue is that I know that white guitars tend to yellow over time. Maybe some people like that...
MORE »
Máté J.

Serial number

Updated
Hey all, I would like to ask for some help to find out if this guitar is fake or not. Thank you in advance! ...
MORE »
frank E.

To expensive

Updated
I hope these prices are a joke. For that price you have a REAL usa ESP 

https://www.bax-shop.nl/elektrische-gitaren/esp-e-ii-m-ii-nt-hipshot-black-natural-fade-met-koffer...
MORE »
66Comet

BTL 4

Updated
Just bought a E II BTL 4 and noticed the ebony had small craks by the frets. Anyone else have this happen? Spent alot of money, did not expect this to happen.   ...
MORE »
Ash W.

TE SERIES GUITARS LEFTY

Updated
Hello, I just made an account to ask if it is possible to get an E-II T-B7 BARITONE LEFTY?  Sorry if this has been asked before, thanks in advance Ash ...
MORE »
jeff5

ESP Eclipse II Neck Joints

Updated
Hello! I just purchased a used Eclipse EII and am loving the guitar so far.  However, I noticed that the newer models, mine is 2015, have a slightly more ergonomic neck joint.  I was a bit frustrated by this as I didn't...
MORE »
Duško K.

Horizon 3 lefty

Updated
Just like to ask you.. Did i notice well but on some horizon 3 push coil Split is on volume and some one tone control..? Minee is on tone but i see People have it on volume.. Its not a big deal just curious. Plus while i...
MORE »
The Return of The Reindeer Eclipse

The Return of The Reindeer Eclipse

Updated
Let’s see a show of hands on who is going to be jumping on this?! ✋...
MORE »
Javid A.

ESP EII arrow

Updated
My ESP E-II Arrow has 9 gauge strings can I change it to 10 gauge without adjusting it?...
MORE »