Coming in May 2018. Pre-order availalble soon.

Updated
JEFFJWNZ

I am interested in pre-ordering the ESP E-II M-II NT Hipshot, any idea when pre-order will be available?

Josh in NY

Your not the only left in the dark about a delivery date... I have the 7-string version on order and I still cant get a definitive delivery date for mine, and I ordered mine back in early March... And you woul think that ESP would be telling their dealers and distributors something, with May beginning next week...

I had someone tell me that the date was pushed back to mid-June, probably due to amping up production for these. While I have had several others say hat the date was still May, with no definitive - or even an estimated - date as it's now right around the corner. 

While I may be getting extremely antsy to get this thing finally, I dont care if it takes an extra month due to production increases. Just at least let your dealers know, so they can convey it to their - and essentially YOUR customers...  

Being left in the dark about anything sucks, even more so when your spending more than $1000 on something - let alone double that on a guitar your dying to get you hands on...

Joe M.

Hi Josh,  I want to pick up the E-II FR7 Black Turquoise and being May 7th I haven't seen any info besides "pre-order" being available in May which tells me that just because a pre-order is taking place in May doesn't mean it's shipping in May. I have an original ESP FR7 and the guitar is awesome so I am getting antsy as well. I just MAY pull the trigger on a custom shop Kiesel instead, there a bunch on their site ready to go. 

Josh in NY
Joe M. wrote:

Hi Josh,  I want to pick up the E-II FR7 Black Turquoise and being May 7th I haven't seen any info besides "pre-order" being available in May which tells me that just because a pre-order is taking place in May doesn't mean it's shipping in May. I have an original ESP FR7 and the guitar is awesome so I am getting antsy as well. I just MAY pull the trigger on a custom shop Kiesel instead, there a bunch on their site ready to go. 

I was considering a Kiesel, but the one I wanted they wont even make it... I wanted the Jason Becker 7-string but with the same headstock as the 6-string counterpart, and they said no. That was the deal breaker for me. For someone that is supposed to be a full-on custom shop, they wont even make a one-off 7-string identical in every way to the 6...

As for my M-II-7-NT, I ordered it in March. I have yet to hear something, ANYTHING at this rate as to a relese/ship date...

Joe M.
Josh in NY wrote:

I was cons

idering a Kiesel, but the one I wanted they wont even make it... I wanted the Jason Becker 7-string but with the same headstock as the 6-string counterpart, and they said no. That was the deal breaker for me. For someone that is supposed to be a full-on custom shop, they wont even make a one-off 7-string identical in every way to the 6...

As for my M-II-7-NT, I ordered it in March. I have yet to hear something, ANYTHING at this rate as to a relese/ship date...

Hey Josh,

I hear you! I was going to by a Jackson USA but I just don't like the new headstocks at all. When ordering a custom guitar I completely agree you should have it the way you want. Maybe there is a licensing issue in regards to the Becker.. Anyhow I headed over to the Axe Palace and just purchased one the E-II limited runs (only 10 made) in trans purple with Dimarzio Titan pickups! These are unique and Nick really cares about his guitars and customers! Here are some pics from his site.

Post to Thread