How do you guys clean the Urban Camo finish?

Updated
Benrui S.

Just got a E-II M-II guitar with Urban Camo finish. Wondering if anyone else have the same finish, and how do you clean it?

I do have some MusicNomad stuff, not sure it is OK to apply.

Thanks!

Ammar

Hey...great guitar. I have the same guitar and I don't use any kind of polish on it. Just damp clean micro fiber cloth to wipe the body. I have an F-2005 anniversary model which was originally matte black, but the upper part where my right am rests started too look more glossy with time and I decided to try and apply polish.... now I have a two-tone finish guitar. 

You can clearly see the reflection on the glossy part.

Benrui S.

Thanks for your sharing my friend! Your guitar looks gorgeous!

Jshannon3

Yeah you are right, I got the cleaning tip for the ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars straight from ESP, you want to us a micro fiber cloth and dampen it a little bit for cleaning the body, back of neck, and headstock, for rough dirt and buildup you can use a little Windex to clean, and of course you use lemon oil on the rosewood fretboard only, just a little bit to clean and lube the rosewood.  Take care not to get any lemon oil on the rest of the guitar cause it will stain it.  I about made the mistake and went out and bought polish for my two Urban Camo guitars, but I got the response from ESP in time not to do that.  Whew!  I could have screwed up the finish on one of guitars!  Well you guys were on top of it, i’m Just repeating what ESP told me.  Rock on dudes!!!

Ammar

You are welcome!

Thanks

Insuraas t.

Many individuals who opt for a beard transplant report an increase beard surgery cost in self-confidence and self-esteem. A fuller beard can help boost their confidence, especially if they have been self-conscious about their facial hair in the past.

Post to Thread