what's that pickup?

what's that pickup?

Updated
Hi everyone! So, I recently bought an ealy '90 m2 nt original series. Classic black with humbucker on the bridge and single coil on the neck. But..they're passive! The single coil is a single coil-sized humbucker, with rails,...
MORE »
Landon M.

This seem legit to you guys?

Updated
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/ottawa/esp-ltd-superstrat/1019604764?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true   An ESP for 450? It looks like it'd be an earl 2000s/90s model, but I'm not sure. Everything's new but the original body....
MORE »
MoeAlk

Is this ESP Eclipse II FR Genuine?

Updated
Hi Guys, Can you please let me know if this is a genuine ESP Eclipse II FR? I find it strange that it has 4 knobs! Thanks!...
MORE »
ESP Hybrid II Pickguard

ESP Hybrid II Pickguard

Updated
Anyone have any experience with the early 90's Hybrid II's? I'm mostly looking for a pickguard without the neck pickup hole. I knew some were made without neck pickups but if someone had  a Hybrid II and could trace the...
MORE »
Knot in my neck

Knot in my neck

Updated
The action on my Mirage Deluxe has been getting progressively worse. After going to multiple techs for setups over the years I found a good one in town that tells me there's a knot in the neck. Crap. Anyone have any bright...
MORE »
pinball-1

Original Factory Finish On ESP Maverick

Updated
Anyone know if this is the factory original finish? Couldn't find any similar, but it sure does look original and I know ESP did some crazy stuff back in the day. Any info is appreciated!...
MORE »
AIN'T MY BITCH

AIN'T MY BITCH

Updated
MORE »
patrick p.
see through black sunburst

see through black sunburst

Updated
this eclipse looks fantastic, for 5000 you better hope and pray it stand up next to the new gibson custom r8 and r9's....
MORE »