Chris  B.

Is this Horizon Legit?

Updated
I've been scanning around for new guitar for a while and I came across this listing for a 2011 ESP Horizon in what appears to be satin black. It's string through and has what I believe to be Seymour Duncan JB 59 and 60...
MORE »
taliababa

2002 ESP MX250II for sale

Updated
I'm selling my 2002 ESP Explorer MX250II. It's in outstanding shape. There are no dents or dings. The only issues are minor pick scratches on the top and back. The hardtail also has some wear caused over time due to the palm...
MORE »
phillip L.

Original series not neck thru?

Updated
Hey guys, first post! I wanted to ask here for confirmation to what I am seeing.. So, it looks like the original series eclipse guitars are not neck thru? I thought the old customs were neck thru and the original series was...
MORE »
Any Original VP-s out there? (Viper shape)

Any Original VP-s out there? (Viper shape)

Updated
Good day, forum!

I'm looking for the original VP-series, the Viper shaped originals that is. 
Anyone with one to chat with abit about the guitar? I have tons of questions for actual players. 

/D...
MORE »
Hassle

Searching for a vintage ESP in the UK

Updated
Hi,   I've been looking around for a while for an ESP horizon from the 80s/90s (cockstock version). I'm in the UK and I haven't seen any come up for sale for a long time.  I'm also interested in various other models from...
MORE »
ESP 1995 Anniversary

ESP 1995 Anniversary

Updated
I just had a look through this 1995 catalog:
http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files/esp/downloads/000/000/076/ESP-1995-Catalog.pdf?1392144566

I noticed that all guitars will come with a logo to mark ESPs 20th...
MORE »
48th St. Tele ??

48th St. Tele ??

Updated
Is this a early 48th St. ESP and what do the numbers mean ??...
MORE »
Lumi71

ESP Strat ID

Updated
hi there, i am new to this forum. recently took the chance to buy this esp strat. http://www.jingle-shop.com/php/used.php?id=44325   although i read quite a few about the esp history, own many catalogues, and had...
MORE »
sander h.

pink esp, possible CS info required!

Updated
i have the posibility to buy this one, but i dont even know if its real... i find 0 info on it online. do you guys know what model or year it is? knp serial...
MORE »
Browny

Is my explorer genuine

Updated
Hi there I am new to these posts. I recently picked up 2nd hand a black explorer with the banana shaped headstock (pre lawsuit) with the ESP logo on it.  How do I tell if it is genuine?   Thanks  Dave...
MORE »
Bradley B.

late 80's esp eclipse * *

Updated
I got my hands on a late 80's esp eclipse custom back in 1997. (Arch top neck-thru tele, 2 humbuckers, esp licensed Floyd rose, black with cream binding.) :-) I love this guitar but I don't have much info on it. Anyone know...
MORE »
Micheal R.

new to esp wanting to know.

Updated
I have a 2013 Gibson lpj that i bought a week ago that i bought for $700 then upgraded with EMG 81/85s the neck is way to jumbled for me after the 12th fret. Thought i could use to it but i cant. Ive always been a huge...
MORE »
48th street esp guitar

48th street esp guitar

Updated
I recently bought a ESP neck and body from a guy on craigslist that said he got it in the 80's from the 48th street shop.I'm just trying to find out more about it,what they're worth and any info...
MORE »
ESP FRX

ESP FRX

Updated
How many centimeters esp frx neck ? (from head to neck pickup)...
MORE »
ESP RRs from the 80's

ESP RRs from the 80's

Updated
What do you guys know about ESP making RR-shaped guitars in the 80's? I found pretty much none information on the Internet and there was no RRs in the available 80's catalogs....
MORE »