jim z.

WANTED: Black ESP telecaster pickguard

Updated
Wanted Black Telecaster Pickguard for ESP 400 series telecaster! let me know?...
MORE »
Hayden M.

Looking for ESP SV (UK)

Updated
Hi guys! I am not sure if this is the right place but I am looking for an ESP SV . Long story short, I had one about 11 years ago or so, then sold it at 2016 to help a family member out and I have wanted it back ever since...
MORE »
ESP M-II ZEBRA NECKTRU

ESP M-II ZEBRA NECKTRU

Updated
Hello, I need information about this model, is just like a standard series?? How much money for a second hand in great condition, espec.?? etc..   Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
sam y.

Can't find Truss Rod on Vintage M-1

Updated
Hi All,

I've had an old ESP M-1, had it for years. I've been wanting to clean it up and do some adjustments to it. But, I can't seem to find out where to access the truss rod. There is no access at the top of the neck...
MORE »
Judy J.

Help to Identify ESP 400 Series Guitar

Updated
I have this older ESP 400 Series guitar and was wondering if anyone can give me more information about when it was made, if there was a name to this model and possible value.  Thanks.    ...
MORE »
WTB ESP Eclipse Black Sunburst

WTB ESP Eclipse Black Sunburst

Updated
I was wondering if anyone has an Eclipse that they’d want to sell in this see-thru black sunburst finish? They seem to have been made in around 2014, and seem to be quite rare. Here’s a picture of what I’m talking about from...
MORE »
My ESP's (Can't go wrong with all black)

My ESP's (Can't go wrong with all black)

Updated
Thought i'd share all my ESP's with you guys. Can't go wrong with all black   Share your glossy black ESP's here if you like.     Enjoy guys       2004 ESP Custom Shop     ESP M-II NTB   1994 ESP KH-2 (signed...
MORE »
Do customs have the USA marker on the 12th fret?

Do customs have the USA marker on the 12th fret?

Updated
I have a USA I bought second hand, and on the 12th it has the "ESP USA" inlay. I can't help but notice most of their builds don't end up having it. I don't even see an option in the configurator. Can you get it added if...
MORE »
guidru

ESP EX?

Updated
Hello! Please help identify the model. I have an ESP EX model guitar, but I have trouble recognizing the exact model. When I compare it to other EX models, mine is always somewhere different. Above all, it differs in that...
MORE »
clags

ESP ECLIPSE CUSTOM SILVER LIQUID METAL BURST - where to buy?

Updated
Do any dealers in the USA have ESP ECLIPSE CUSTOM SILVER LIQUID METAL BURST?   I love the way this looks but can't seem to find it anywhere online....
MORE »
Skot R.

1996 ESP Eclipse with factory Floyd and hard case

Updated
trans green 
For sale.   any interest?...
MORE »
bratsvt

What does the s stand for?

Updated
MORE »
Dan W.

Used Truckster

Updated
I'm considering driving to Arizona from Nor Cal to buy a used, near mint Truckster for $2,550. Thats about the going rate from what I've researched. Anyone have any advice?...
MORE »
xmutx

Legit ESP m-1?

Updated
hey folks,      Could someone take a look at the listing below and see if any of it makes sense. It’s described as a 90s instrument but serial shows 2008. I can’t post a link but the serial is below. Am I missing...
MORE »
Tom R.

Forest GT Japan - 1st year of production?

Updated
Anyone know which Japanese catalog the Forest GT first appeared in? I just bought one and I'm wanting to chase down a copy of the first catalog it appeared in...
MORE »