Is this ESP Horizon the real deal?

Updated
Is this ESP Horizon the real deal?

Hey all-

I was thinking on picking this up as I'm a Horizon fan but I'm kinda skeptical considering the ESP logo is different in color and doesn't have the "R" trademark at the end like it's shown from the 2013 catalog

as the lister claims the year it's from. For me, it does look legit but I could be wrong and I don't wanna throw a grand away on a fake. Please look at these pics and voice your opinion as I find the knowledge on these forums invaluable.

These are his best images posted. They make me feel like they're vague because of the odd angles but I could be wrong about it being legit. Any help would be appreciated, I also included the link from the Reverb post up top for his complete info.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Pushead

It's legit. I'm sure the trademark is just in black and doesn't show in the photo.

Cogan C.

That's what I figured-

Thanks Pus, I appreciate your help and I think I'm gonna throw the money down for it.

This will be my first actual ESP as all my others are LTD.

Cogan C.

After minutes of lengthy consideration.........I bought it.

Now for my next purchase, my first Eclipse.....

Pushead

Congrats man!

Cogan C.

Thanks man! Now I just have to play the infuriating game of waiting for it to be delivered.

I can't even imagine the wait time for a custom order, must be pure hell.

ESP 348

Congrats man! That is one great looking guitar.

Cogan C.

Thanks ESP!

The guy I bought it from still hasn't shipped it or produced a tracking code and I'm not sure if he will. He seems to be having some "family troubles"

and doesn't have time to ship it. Told me would ship it out last Friday if he could, if not today for sure (Monday the 11th).

I get the family issues or life in general, I've been there too often myself but I've always made it a priority to ship on the

date I've listed on my post no matter what the issue was- 2 days 3 at max. Regardless, I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt

because life does happen and we can't control what we're subjected too but I also don't wanna be a 'mark' and get taken

advantage of. I was just hoping it would have been here today on my birthday (jeez, I'm 44 today)- from me, to me are the best gifts!

Anyway, if he doesn't follow through, I want to find another SS Horizon and spend the dough for somebody who wants it.

Thanks again for the compliment brother, hopefully this guy comes through, I've wanted this model for a long time and can't find

any others for this price.

Alyssa T.

what a nice one) 

Dante O.

Nice guitar

Post to Thread