BUYING a vintage ESP strat/tele in the uk!

Updated
Hassle

I made a thread several years ago looking for an old Cockstock horizon and was lucky enough to pick one up!

Now i'm on the look out for a strat/tele. I don't really mind what particular model/year. I'm interested in 400/800 series, vintage plus, traditionals, even older no names/customs, or seymour duncan ESPs!

If you are in the UK (I don't mind where) and you have something to sell, we can work something out!

Cheers.

Big Daddy B

Are you limited to UK and used? I know there are several new ones for sale here on the other side of the pond.

Hassle
Big Daddy B wrote:

Are you limited to UK and used? I know there are several new ones for sale here on the other side of the pond.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm hoping to find something within the UK to save on postage and import costs, but i'm always willing to consider outside options depending on the overall cost.

If by "new" you mean the newer reissue models, then no i'm not after a new one. If you mean new old stock then yes i'm definitely interested

Daniel T.

Just out of curiosity, why only the old stock, not the newer stuff? 

Big Daddy B

6 string music has a couple of Vintage Plusses for sale. a 2009 Torino Red and a 2012 Candy Apple Red relic. You'd obviously have to like red strats! They had a Sonic Blue but it sold.

I also bought their satin 2-tone sunburst maple neck one. Quite pleased with it.

Hassle

Bump

Hassle

Still on the look out

Michael W.

Hi mate,

I have an all original ESP Vintage Plus in Metallica Blue with its original ESP hardcase in pretty much mint condition. It has a Seymour Duncan Hotrail at the bridge and two other single coils which are both identical so I'm pretty certain they are original, maybe ESP brand?? The tuners are Sperzal USA locking tuners.

I have tried googling how to identify the year of the guitar by the serial number but had no luck.

I also can't tell if its a standard or custom series ESP.

I would sell it but only at the right price. what would you offer?

Im based in Liverpool, UK.

Hassle

Hi Michael,

Certainly looks interesting! Please could you send me some better photos?
I will pm my email address.

Thanks!

Michael W.

*Correction* Metallic blue

Michael W.

Also to confirm its originality, the serial number on the headstock matches the serial on the body under the neck.

Post to Thread