ltd on 12 fret

Updated
Jeff P.

hey guys I have a question I have an LTD made my ESP it has ltd on 12 fret.  no numbers on the reverse headstock as Duncan design HSH pickups and Floyd Rose any help would be great

Anthony M.

HI! I hope folks are still responding here... Today i purchased what I think is an ltd EXP 200 for $120. The guitar is in great shape and has been outfitted with a legit EMG 81/60 combo. My concern is that there are no serial numbers. The LTD inlay at the 12th fret indicates an alder body ca. 1998-1999 but i cant find any numbers on the last fret. I cant find the numbers anywhere... Bolt plate, neck joint, body rout, under the pickups... Nothing. The only information i can find is a faint "USED" stamp and a sticker that reads "J184658" - both on the back of the headstock. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (PS - as you can see by the decals, the previous owner is a big metallica fan.)

Anthony M.

I have discovered that the "Used" stamp and the serial number sticker are the hallmarks of a factory seconds guitar refurbished by MIRCweb. Do you think this will affect resale?

Post to Thread