The Coronavirus effect

The Coronavirus effect

Updated
Many aspects of the industry are already seeing the effect of the virus itself, many of the factories in China and other places are getting close down and other stuff like that. The question is will it affect the production...
MORE »
ESP strat?

ESP strat?

Updated
I owned 2 George Lynch Signature series guitars for a couple of years.  The Skulls and Snakes and the Kamikazee 3.  Good times... I've been playing Fender Stratocasters again.  But would love to find an ESP that was more...
MORE »
1996 Catalog?

1996 Catalog?

Updated
Is there a reason the 1996 catalog isn't posted on ESP's website?  Did something odd happen that year?  I know that's when LTD was introduced.   I tried digging through Google and found a website with some crappy photos,...
MORE »
New: Comments on Product Pages

New: Comments on Product Pages

Updated
We slid in another little update while we were adding the "New for 2018" products to the web site. All Access members can now comment on every single product page of the site. It's probably the best way to tell ESP what you...
MORE »
where is metalboots?

where is metalboots?

Updated
where did he go?  ...he probably has stuff I want;...
MORE »
Jim T.

Who's playing what?

Updated
What do you guys play? I just got some free time, so I'm thinking about what I'd like to try. ...
MORE »
Mark M.

Ltd SG viper 50

Updated
Hey guys new here,can a truss rod be removed from the viper 50 without removing the fret board?Thanks....
MORE »
Let's play a game!

Let's play a game!

Updated
Let's see how fast you can type in correct words. http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english Not really that good though....
MORE »
John G.

Viiking Music guitar shop in Finland Alexi Laiho Edwards pink sawtooth

Updated
Hi I currently live in Canada and was wanting to buy an Alexi Laiho edwards pink sawtooth guitar and found out that they were available for pre order at Viiking Music, located in Finland and they ship internationally. I’m...
MORE »
jannick n.

WotLK Classic: Better Hallow's End Loot & More

Updated
From October 24th to 25th, 2022, the Blizzard developers released a few hotfixes for WoW WotLK Classic. These revolve mainly around adjustments for warriors and death knights, but also improve the in-game feast of Hallow's...
MORE »
jannick n.

WotLK Classic: New deadly gladiator tabard available

Updated
Anyone who is self-respecting in the online role-playing game WoW will dress up their character properly, and it is no different in WoW WotLK Classic. Now that other items have been added to the game that weren't in the...
MORE »
Any OGs still around?

Any OGs still around?

Updated
Almost mistook the Gen Discussion as /r/relationshipadvice.    Where are all the NGD threads? ...
MORE »
M O D please fix reptar

M O D please fix reptar

Updated
:( :mad:   In my profile page he looks fine, but in all the posts he has severe distortion beer.   :confused:         ALSO how come I'm not an "approved member?"...
MORE »
Personal Message

Personal Message

Updated
How do I PM on here?...
MORE »
addison b.

Remote codes for GS2 cable box

Updated
I have a cable box (GS2 Pro) and I'm trying to program a non-learning remote. I'm wondering if anybody has an idea of what brand the cable box might emulate (Samsung, Jerrold, etc). The bottom of the box says BTSC, but I've...
MORE »