Melissa A.

paki buz

Updated
iSafe N Secure: paki buz Are you struggling a lot to remember passwords? Looking for a convenient way to safeguard important information such as medical history, insurance and investment details? iSafe N Secure can help you...
MORE »
David  F.

Older ESP Tele 48th st Custom Guitars

Updated
He there, I have an older ESP Telecaster. I think it was back in the 90's that I traded an ESP Strat for this Tele on Ebay. Don't see a serial number unless it is under neck, I have never unbolted the neck. The ESP was...
MORE »
Looking for 90s ESP “the Eclipse” or ma200

Looking for 90s ESP “the Eclipse” or ma200

Updated
still looking for a 90s standard bridge ESP the eclipse or a ma200, someone has one and I want to buy it, preferably a black one, but one like this....
MORE »
Parvis

Edwards E-LP 125SD

Updated
Hi, does anyone here know what finish this guitar has? Is it polyester of polyurethane? Guitar is as the title says Edwards E-LP 125SD vintage honey burst.  ...
MORE »
Belated NGD

Belated NGD

Updated
Hey strangers, Just wanted to stop by and share something I bought from Mr. Robinson a lil while back cause I think good work should be appreciated. Hope all is well with everybody. Pilot   ...
MORE »
MATTHEW L.

Mint Les Paul Trade

Updated
hello I purchased a Les Paul Studio 2020 and I do not like it as well as ESP LTD models!. I'm looking to complete trade in for and ESP Eclipse, anyone know  if I can trade through this site?...
MORE »
Robin T.

Info on ESP 335 needed - can you help?

Updated
HI guys - I'm looking for any info on the ESP 335 that you may have. Some backdround. In the late 80's early 90's I owned a music shop in Northern Ireland. I bought an ESP 335 one piece body/neck and custom build a 335 for...
MORE »
LTD Deluxe MH-1000 Evertune

LTD Deluxe MH-1000 Evertune

Updated
Please offer more colors with Fishman pickups!...
MORE »
Fred P.

What is that guitar?

Updated
I was watching the documentary on the "Rammstein in Amerika" blu-ray and noticed this photo of Richard with this guitar. It seems to be around the Mutter era. It has the R+ cross inlays but the KH-style headstock but with 7...
MORE »
Fingerstyle tabs

Fingerstyle tabs

Updated
Hi guys! Do you know any amazing websites with a lot of fingerstyle tabs? I would really appreciate ! i know only one but there are not a lot of interesting tabs songster...
MORE »
Horizon III vs Horizon II?

Horizon III vs Horizon II?

Updated
Hey guys can anyone shine a light on the ergonomics difference between the Horizon II and the III? I can tell the Horizon III has a bigger upper horn and a smaller lower horn... the body is a bit more offset and...
MORE »
Esp skully

Esp skully

Updated
i wonder if kirk used any of his early mm290 models beyond the black album tour , is the one he used in 94 95 with caution hot sticker one of them ?if so where did it end up cause i know esp made a replica of it  in 2001 ...
MORE »
Guitard QuesTION!

Guitard QuesTION!

Updated
hey whats up esp FOREM i have a weinercaster i htink its 1492 and says 12buckleurshoe on back of the heads stock what u bet i could get for it on ebays or craig list and what is it made from thanks guys...
MORE »
cedric t.

National Anthem

Updated
"Metallica Night" annuelle avec les Giants de San Francisco de la Major League Baseball.   Bonjour, quelqu'un sait quand est censé se dérouler cet événement?  ...
MORE »
Peter P.

Edwards guitars

Updated
Does ESP/Edwards still make the Les Paul Jr DC guitars, & does Edwards have a Page I can get to? I tried to find a home page but had no luck!!! Cheers!!!...
MORE »