ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

Updated
Ok i just  found   one of these for sale oh man it sure is   a nice looking   guitar . hes asking $800  don't know if its a good  price looks like he  has 2 anybody else  have one ?...
MORE »
GRASSROOTS BASS

GRASSROOTS BASS

Updated
I JUST GOT A GRASSROOTS JAZZ BASS AND I AM TRYING TO FIND AN OWNERS MANUAL IN ENGLISH MODEL NUMBER IS G-JB-45PM I TRIED ESP BUT THEY SENT ME TO JAPAN SITE, NO HELP IF YOU CAN HELP A BROTHER OUT !!!...
MORE »
ESP, greedy cash grab

ESP, greedy cash grab

Updated
Got an email about new ESP swag. Was like, cool.  IllI pick up an ESP, black cotton T-Shirt. Add to cart... $6.00 shipping = $29.00 black T-Shirt??? No thanks. Silly....
MORE »
David  H.

Esp ouija black 2009 with paperwork

Updated
Hi is anyone interested in this guitar ...
MORE »
Find  S.

Help

Updated
I have such a question, I have my own sites. and they fell very much in the rankings, and in general I want to start promoting them. what company can you advise me?   ...
MORE »
allan R.

precut stainless steel frets

Updated
Any good decent place to acquire precut stainless steel frets? my guitar repair experience would greatly appreciate and reduce time if i can find a reputable place that sells them. Im older now, and dont feel bending or...
MORE »
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight...
MORE »
Joseph  R.

1001.....1000?

Updated
  Hey my fellow ESP LTD metalheads. Can someone please tell me what is the difference between a 1001 and a 1000. Other then one has pup rings and one doesn't lol. Thank you in advance!! \m/(*.*)\m/ Rock On...
MORE »
Geoff.

Looking for MX250 black color

Updated
Hi All, I am looking for a BLACK ESP MX250 or JH2 in Very good/Excellent/Mint condition. Please reach to me if you are willing to sell to EU   Thank you!   G  ...
MORE »
EMG wiring kit

EMG wiring kit

Updated
Recently i just bought a ESP LTD SNAKEBYTE, and i was goofing around and open up my back plate. Only to realise that the emg wiring kit is soldered to the pots. As to my understanding, EMG uses solderless wiring kit, and have...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
Online Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson

Online Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson

Updated
Hey everyone!  Come join a Google+ Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson and his special guests and talk about guitars and music!  Meet new people and make new friends!  You never know who will show up! Sunday July 27th, 2014...
MORE »
SheldonMenez

Bass amp + Cab for Basement shows and smaller venues

Updated
Hey all, it looks like it's new amp time! My band booked a few shows in December and January--the first being a basement that holds 40ish people and then a larger bar show that can hold probably 100 or so. Right now the amp...
MORE »
ibrahim ira

Islamic Calendar 2021

Updated
Luckily Lunar Hijri Islamic Calendar 2021 is being used for all Muslims all through the World as is fundamental for Religious Festivals and lunar year is of 12 lunar patterns of 29.5355 days so generally with Solar Hijri same...
MORE »
Air Brush Guitar Artists on the West Coast (CA)?

Air Brush Guitar Artists on the West Coast (CA)?

Updated
Hello all! Looking for a recommendation for a prof. air brush artist on the west coast for a custom guitar I'm currently having done. Any leads would be very much appreciated!    -TY...
MORE »