Met some ESP Artists

Met some ESP Artists

Updated
Motor City Guitar Meet-n-Greet Thanks ESP!...
MORE »
Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Updated
So what do you think so far? I'm still liking the show. I'm glad to see The Governor get whacked, finally. There were a lot of satisfying kills on The Gov's crew, especially Mitch. That guy was just plain ol' annoying. I...
MORE »
Black metal series expanded

Black metal series expanded

Updated
I may be alone on this one but, a 7 string Phoenix would be awesome. Your thoughts?...
MORE »
Diabolica [metal]

Diabolica [metal]

Updated
The new album by Haiduk   DIABOLICA   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9rWWZi7l0   "An endless supply of evil, face-ripping riffs." -Metal Crypt    ...
MORE »
Kevin S.

My ESP has been stolen!

Updated
  Hey guys! I have a green KH2 and an ivory Jackson RRMIJ black pin stripes stolen from me in Parma , Ohio. The thieves are demanding a ransom and have threatened selling them to a Pawn shop. They timed this knowing I...
MORE »
648 microns scale length ?

648 microns scale length ?

Updated
Has anyone heard of this? Donner uses this. What does that equal to in normal scale lengths? Thanks...
MORE »
Junaid N.

ESP E-II M-II bolt-on

Updated
Hello, When we gonna see a M-II bolt-on neck?? The exact same specs of current model in production E-II M-II NECK THRU in Snow White, but with bolt-on neck and in black finish? Regards,...
MORE »
New Guitar Learning Programs

New Guitar Learning Programs

Updated
Looking to get some feedback from people who have used any new learning tools, websites and apps recently. It seems like every YouTube video I watch has a new person teaching guitar lessons. Are they any good? Looking to see...
MORE »
Nikos A.

What is this one?

Updated
MORE »
EXPcustom

Stolen "Lars" drum kit story from old forum

Updated
I just saw a reference to this and I want to fill you guys in on the full story and if the other person wants to chime in and post they can.   I saw even some posts insinuating that I stole a drum kit and I never have nor...
MORE »
archived esp catalogs

archived esp catalogs

Updated
anyone know where the archived product catalogs are located?...
MORE »
Dinh B.

ESP MII Switch Cap size?

Updated
Does anybody know what is the size of ESP MII Switch Cap and where I can get one? bought a few (from 3-3.5mm) and none seem to fit.  Thanks in advance.....
MORE »
Unlock Your Potential at the RHCSA Training Institute
I will kick it off with some PICS

I will kick it off with some PICS

Updated
I will kick off this new forum with a little photo post of my trip to Montreal last weekend.  PS. posting photos on this forum is like sneezing while taking a leak.     ...
MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
looking for lefty esp 400 series neck with rosewood board. Any version. Thanks....
MORE »