Recorded a music video!

Recorded a music video!

Updated
Joined a new band and re-recorded one of their old tunes and a video for it. What a bizarre experience! Check it out and let me know what you...
MORE »
Join us on Reddit! Come make the ESP community grow!

Join us on Reddit! Come make the ESP community grow!

Updated
www.reddit.com  
r/espguitars...
MORE »
jedmonds

Dearest Gfunk. You are missed.

Updated
Mr Gfunk sir.  A group of us kindly request that you hop on over to   https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531215133814337/   We have many flank shots for you.  Horizon, eclipse and whatever your heart desires.     Hugs and...
MORE »
Tuning Floyd Rose with fine tuners

Tuning Floyd Rose with fine tuners

Updated
Hello guys, so I have a Floyd Rose equipped guitar, and I actually know how to tune it correctly by unlocking the nut and then use the Tuners, but due that I lost my Allen key I only use the fine tuners, is anything wrong...
MORE »
Help with a vintage Horizon

Help with a vintage Horizon

Updated
New member , I'm trying to see if this Horizon is ligit...
MORE »
Esp skully

Esp skully

Updated
i wonder if kirk used any of his early mm290 models beyond the black album tour , is the one he used in 94 95 with caution hot sticker one of them ?if so where did it end up cause i know esp made a replica of it  in 2001 ...
MORE »
GuitarTricks Review 2017

GuitarTricks Review 2017

Updated
Are there any beginners/intermediates who still take in-person lessons around here? I've been an avid online lesson guy, and have reviewed some of the top rated websites like Justin Guitar, GuitarTricks, and so on.  For me it...
MORE »
Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Weird LTD logo on my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc

Updated
my ec 1000 DELUXE stbc is a little different I noticed...  it's real heavy for one... headstock logo looks like child's writing....  I've looked all over for answers... none...   also some of the standard markings on the back...
MORE »
Online Guitar Lessons

Online Guitar Lessons

Updated
Hello everyone!  I’m interested in getting better at rock and metal guitar, and was hoping people could share their resources for the best places for online lessons. Any special YouTube channels? Other resources you would...
MORE »
Windows 9 is not going to come out

Windows 9 is not going to come out

Updated
Instead they are gonna release Windows 10. http://live.theverge.com/microsoft-windows-9-event-live-blog/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8 They skipped the good one!...
MORE »
ESP Traditional *SPAM*

ESP Traditional *SPAM*

Updated
Hola,   I will be listing me ESP Traditional on the bay unless someone here is interested, asking $750 shipped:         I also have a collapsible fiddle stand if anyone is interested, asking $75...
MORE »
EMG wiring kit

EMG wiring kit

Updated
Recently i just bought a ESP LTD SNAKEBYTE, and i was goofing around and open up my back plate. Only to realise that the emg wiring kit is soldered to the pots. As to my understanding, EMG uses solderless wiring kit, and have...
MORE »
justFil

WTB ESP SRC-6 or STEF-6

Updated
Hi, please let me know if you got one for sales at fildrumz@hotmail.com thanks so much Fil...
MORE »
Jack W.

KH Purple Sparkle Finish; ESP vs LTD

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone own both versions (ESP and LTD) of the KH Purple Sparkle?    I'm quite interested in the LTD version, but the finish colour seems a bit 'off' on the LTD. Looks more pink maybe? Whilst the ESP version...
MORE »
Paladin K.

FRX photo request

Updated
Hey, anyone out there who owns an FRX, could you possibly do me a huge favor and take a photo of it with a straight-on side view? I'm working up plans for my second guitar build, for the solid body guitar building class I'm...
MORE »