HETFIELD MX220 FUK 'EM UP

HETFIELD MX220 FUK 'EM UP

Updated
Whelp.....the new AJFA box set came up a HUGE disappointment for those of us looking to see some new pics of this guitar. I couldn't find ONE photo in the book....
MORE »
emg3254

RRR? Is he still a member?

Updated
If not does anyone have his contact information?  You can PM me.   Thanks...
MORE »
REAL OR FAKE? ESP LTD EC-256 MII SN

REAL OR FAKE? ESP LTD EC-256 MII SN

Updated
can anyone help me to identify my guitar serial number? its that legit? Thanks ...
MORE »
Has ESP lost their mind...?

Has ESP lost their mind...?

Updated
Hey guys. I'm just curious if any of you are a bit bothered by ESP with their new line of guitars that are in my opinion WAAAAYYY overpriced. I have played ESP for a very long time and have just about decided to knock them...
MORE »
LTD EX-360 playing Metallica - One

LTD EX-360 playing Metallica - One

Updated
Other guitars as well. But, those nice rhythm tones from the LTD...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfWXt1OIik...
MORE »
Forgot this place was here

Forgot this place was here

Updated
What's up?? I'm looking for a 1x12 combo amp. Not looking to break the bank. ...
MORE »
Ryan Y.

Fake eclipse?

Updated
Hen...
MORE »
Alex Hau

Plastic Shim Under Locking Nut

Updated
So a few months back I replaced the locking nut on my LTD M-400 and there was a flat piece of plastic underneath the locking nut. This is not a big deal to me considering its a less expensive guitar and the craftsmanship...
MORE »
Hola!

Hola!

Updated
 A bit of a mess in me office.  I forgot Barry.  He is kibitzing in his case.  A bit of a timeout of sorts.   I got a Strat.  Me no likey medium frets.     Anyone want a...
MORE »
Someone needs to put down the crack pipe..

Someone needs to put down the crack pipe..

Updated
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323366139629 $2100.00 for an LTD!!!  ...
MORE »
Ahem

Ahem

Updated
Gentlemen...      ...
MORE »
Serial Number

Serial Number

Updated
Hi there guys!!   I Just bought an LTD F-250 (from a person, no case or anything else came with her) and it is an awesome guitar! But is it really an ESP LTD? It says "indonésia" at The Back of the headstock...   Am I...
MORE »
Authentic Guitar Accessories

Authentic Guitar Accessories

Updated
What's up guys! I wanted to share with you guys what I have been working on during the last few months. I am currently developing my own brand of guitar accessories which are all handmade by myself in Salinas,...
MORE »
Andy james ???

Andy james ???

Updated
He was at namm in january to present his white Seven string model and... Nothing more, no more sig model in the Web site... Did he left esp ?? And why ? He's a great player ...
MORE »
For sale or trade - ESP SV Standard (UK)

For sale or trade - ESP SV Standard (UK)

Updated
Selling or trading an ESP SV Standard. Slightly modified with an EMG 85/60 in brushed gold (comes with the original 81s though), gold volume knob, and a trem block which can easily be taken out. In great condition, two very...
MORE »