Points?

Points?

Updated
What are the points used for on this site? Anyone know yet?...
MORE »
NSD......  New Strat Day

NSD...... New Strat Day

Updated
        Tis a used 2020 Ultra Strat.  The only used one I could find in Cobra blue with rosebud bored and humbucker.  Ever since I got my Vintage Plus Tele I have searched for its Strat counterpart, to no avail.  I...
MORE »
I need some help on learning new songs...

I need some help on learning new songs...

Updated
So I started playing guitar about 15 months ago and I was doing great up until about mid Fall of last year. I was learning songs that were at my level, but one day I started trying much harder songs that were just out of my...
MORE »
Stefan L.

my solo project "Mindpyre"

Updated
Hey guys!

If u have time over please take time to listen to my solo project "Mindpyre" : ) In the next week or 2 im releasing my 3rd single and in Oktober I release my debut album!
U can find the songs on almost...
MORE »
What happened to Chris Connella?

What happened to Chris Connella?

Updated
After watching the ESP videos for the Winter NAMM expo I noticed something was different- different in terms of a missing person I've seen in countless videos showcasing new guitars, Chris Connella. I see he now works for...
MORE »
Prisciliano H.

String thru guitars (tone pros) don’t exist anymore?

Updated
Every brand has a hard tail bring floyd or evertune bridge....why are tone pros out of the loop? Many guitars would look awesome with that bridge look...specially Now when esp doesn’t place the model name on the 12th fret...
MORE »
String Skipping in Am (with TAB)

String Skipping in Am (with TAB)

Updated
String Skipping in A minor, with Tablature. Very good to everyone! For today's video I have done this String Skipping exercise. For those who do not know this technique, say that it is based on playing a melody jumping on...
MORE »
Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Updated
https://youtu.be/07AqRW_LXXc
(in www.oriolmusic.com I attach the PDF with the complete exercise and completely free of charge)
Knowledge of arpeggios is paramount in a guitarist and one of the most complex technical...
MORE »
NGD and family pics

NGD and family pics

Updated
I picked up a new Mirage Deluxe '87 a few weeks ago and figured it was time for some family pics!   The Mirage:   LTD RL-600 (picked this up a few months ago. Came with an X2N wish I swapped with a Dimarzio D-Activator....
MORE »
Hassad E.

Extended Range Guiatrs

Updated
there should be more bartione 7 strings with floating trems...
MORE »
Raphael C.

Lockdown rockdown contest

Updated
Anyone knows something about the release of the result?...
MORE »
Raphael C.

666 World United solo- LTD Ec 256

Updated
Hey guys! Check my Solo cover for the music 666 World Divided from Kreator, I played at my LTD EC 256, please subscribe, leave a comment and leave a like in the video!   https://youtu.be/a-H5vAu5-L0...
MORE »
Raphael C.

My LockdownRockdown contest solo

Updated
Hello guys, just posting my solo video of the rockdown contest on YouTube here, send yours too and if possible subscribe and like my video! Thx!   https://youtu.be/AHHgPJcIuJo...
MORE »
I have ESP M2 guitar

I have ESP M2 guitar

Updated
Hi. I was thinking about idea getting ESP endorcment but on my own rules.   I play kind of Christian music.   I have 58 Youtube subscribers half of them might be dead accounts and i sold albums for 0 dollars.   I have...
MORE »
Part II Arpeggios in all positions and tones (with TAB)

Part II Arpeggios in all positions and tones (with TAB)

Updated
Hello everyone! Today I bring the continuation of the video of arpeggios in all shades and positions. Very similar to the previous one, but adding new arpeggios and qualifying some things that I did not say in the previous...
MORE »