The Reign of Kindo - Solo Cover

The Reign of Kindo - Solo Cover

Updated
Today I upload the solo of The Hero, The Saint, The Tyrant, & The Terrorist, of the group The Reign of Kindo. A single in 5/4 not especially fast that can be useful for learning to sunbathe in compasses of amalgam....
MORE »
Pat Winters

Explorer w/ Reverse Headstock

Updated
Hey all, My dream is an Explorer-style guitar, reverse headstock, 25.5-inch scale, TOM bridge, and no inlays. I would buy this in a heartbeat if it weren't for those Roman numeral inlays...
MORE »
ESP NAMM 2020 Booth Preview. (and some Gibby things I noticed)

ESP NAMM 2020 Booth Preview. (and some Gibby things I noticed)

Updated
Hey folks! Here is video tour of the ESP booth at NAMM 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2OWwmyeHo I have been out of the loop for about 6-7 years so bare with me. (And man after not really playing for years my chops...
MORE »
2020 New Product Prototypes

2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!...
MORE »
Customs Fees (Europe to the US)

Customs Fees (Europe to the US)

Updated
Hey folks! I am having a guitar shipped from Europe to me this week or next week.   What should I have the shipper declare it as? A gift? I would like to avoid the heavy customs fees if possible, but I probably will anyway...
MORE »
JAPANESE guitar TAPPING (with TAB)

JAPANESE guitar TAPPING (with TAB)

Updated
Hello everyone! I climb here a tapping on Hirajoshi scale, a Japanese pentatonic. I have also added tablature and several tempos in case anyone wants to practice. Greetings! https://youtu.be/4CXGWy2ESr8...
MORE »
Smoke on the Water Solo

Smoke on the Water Solo

Updated
Well, I think reading the title is not much to say hahahaha a cover of Smoke on the Water solo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vPrt6IJ6i4...
MORE »
Will O.

WTB: ESP M-II CTM STD

Updated
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm honestly a little ambitious for posting this but I'm looking to buy an ESP M-II CTM STD. Just to clarify, the model made for the ESP Standard Series line a few years back. I've seen plenty of...
MORE »
justL

ESP Neck

Updated
Hi there, Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving.  I'm looking for a neck for a project. I'm looking for a reverse, pointy, rosewood/ebony fretboard neck that may fit into an older Mirage/M-II body from the 80s. Let me...
MORE »
Playing Powerslave Album - 8. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Playing Powerslave Album - 8. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Updated
Great finale! And today I reach the end of my challenge of playing the full Iron Maiden album, Powerslave. As many of you know, the album ends with this spectacular song: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a 13-minute song...
MORE »
Playing Powerslave Album - 7. Powerslave

Playing Powerslave Album - 7. Powerslave

Updated
Hi everyone. Today I have to upload the theme Powerslave, which gives its name to the album. This one in particular is one of the ones I like the most and where it contains one of the best solos, not only from the album, but...
MORE »
Apizz Cash

ESP M1 Reverse

Updated
can anyone provide details on this model?...
MORE »
The equivelant of EVH on Acoustic

The equivelant of EVH on Acoustic

Updated
I recently got into a disagreement with some YouTube users on an Yvette Young song she created as most of her songs deal with a "tapping and sliding" technique to create her music (here's an example). I think she's incredibly...
MORE »
emg3254

Hetfield "Got Riff?" sticker?

Updated
Can anyone make me a "Got Riff?" sticker with the Ninja star?  Just like Hetfields. I am willing to pay for it.  Just looking for someone that can make one that is correct....
MORE »
Inspection of ESP website purchases

Inspection of ESP website purchases

Updated
When you buy a guitar direct from this ESP website, does it get inspected for craftsmanship such as fit and finish, fret leveling, and setup for intonation,string action etc. before it gets shipped out? Also, does where does...
MORE »