Geoff.

Looking for MX250 black color

Updated
Hi All, I am looking for a BLACK ESP MX250 or JH2 in Very good/Excellent/Mint condition. Please reach to me if you are willing to sell to EU   Thank you!   G  ...
MORE »
EMG wiring kit

EMG wiring kit

Updated
Recently i just bought a ESP LTD SNAKEBYTE, and i was goofing around and open up my back plate. Only to realise that the emg wiring kit is soldered to the pots. As to my understanding, EMG uses solderless wiring kit, and have...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
Online Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson

Online Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson

Updated
Hey everyone!  Come join a Google+ Hangout with ESP artist Matt Gibson and his special guests and talk about guitars and music!  Meet new people and make new friends!  You never know who will show up! Sunday July 27th, 2014...
MORE »
SheldonMenez

Bass amp + Cab for Basement shows and smaller venues

Updated
Hey all, it looks like it's new amp time! My band booked a few shows in December and January--the first being a basement that holds 40ish people and then a larger bar show that can hold probably 100 or so. Right now the amp...
MORE »
ibrahim ira

Islamic Calendar 2021

Updated
Luckily Lunar Hijri Islamic Calendar 2021 is being used for all Muslims all through the World as is fundamental for Religious Festivals and lunar year is of 12 lunar patterns of 29.5355 days so generally with Solar Hijri same...
MORE »
Air Brush Guitar Artists on the West Coast (CA)?

Air Brush Guitar Artists on the West Coast (CA)?

Updated
Hello all! Looking for a recommendation for a prof. air brush artist on the west coast for a custom guitar I'm currently having done. Any leads would be very much appreciated!    -TY...
MORE »
Melissa A.

paki buz

Updated
iSafe N Secure: paki buz Are you struggling a lot to remember passwords? Looking for a convenient way to safeguard important information such as medical history, insurance and investment details? iSafe N Secure can help you...
MORE »
David  F.

Older ESP Tele 48th st Custom Guitars

Updated
He there, I have an older ESP Telecaster. I think it was back in the 90's that I traded an ESP Strat for this Tele on Ebay. Don't see a serial number unless it is under neck, I have never unbolted the neck. The ESP was...
MORE »
Looking for 90s ESP “the Eclipse” or ma200

Looking for 90s ESP “the Eclipse” or ma200

Updated
still looking for a 90s standard bridge ESP the eclipse or a ma200, someone has one and I want to buy it, preferably a black one, but one like this....
MORE »
Looking for 90s ESP the eclipse /ma200

Looking for 90s ESP the eclipse /ma200

Updated
looking for a 90s ESP “the eclipse” (on headstock) or ma200 w a standard bridge preferably black, I have one that has a floyd already, let me know if you have one stuffed in a closet collecting dust   this is what I’m...
MORE »
Parvis

Edwards E-LP 125SD

Updated
Hi, does anyone here know what finish this guitar has? Is it polyester of polyurethane? Guitar is as the title says Edwards E-LP 125SD vintage honey burst.  ...
MORE »
Belated NGD

Belated NGD

Updated
Hey strangers, Just wanted to stop by and share something I bought from Mr. Robinson a lil while back cause I think good work should be appreciated. Hope all is well with everybody. Pilot   ...
MORE »
MATTHEW L.

Mint Les Paul Trade

Updated
hello I purchased a Les Paul Studio 2020 and I do not like it as well as ESP LTD models!. I'm looking to complete trade in for and ESP Eclipse, anyone know  if I can trade through this site?...
MORE »
Robin T.

Info on ESP 335 needed - can you help?

Updated
HI guys - I'm looking for any info on the ESP 335 that you may have. Some backdround. In the late 80's early 90's I owned a music shop in Northern Ireland. I bought an ESP 335 one piece body/neck and custom build a 335 for...
MORE »