Peter P.

Edwards guitars

Updated
Does ESP/Edwards still make the Les Paul Jr DC guitars, & does Edwards have a Page I can get to? I tried to find a home page but had no luck!!! Cheers!!!...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
recently picked up a korean parker, a couple of vintage kramers foci and an esp 400, that I put up in photo galleries, but I felt this one deserved a post. early 1980's Navigator SA...
MORE »
Shredding

Shredding

Updated
I am new to guitar shredding. Does anyone have any tips or licks that they used or helped them when they where first starting to shred . Thank you!...
MORE »
Gfunk

Gfunk

Updated
Why?...
MORE »
Hola!

Hola!

Updated
            Nice snapper, eh?!...
MORE »
Hello

Hello

Updated
Hi, I used to be on the old board and finally got a nudge from James to join here.

I have a few ESP's inc the new MX he posted (VW with rosewood board and bone nut etc.)

Anyhoo, here are some of my...
MORE »
Crunch

Anyone have trouble finding a good variety of ESP guitars in guitar stores in the US?

Updated
I have been to two guitar stores in the Chicago area, and both seemed to have a very wide variety of Gibson and Fender guitars—especially Les Paul and Stratocaster—but virtually no ESP guitars at all. At most, they usually...
MORE »
Guitar question

Guitar question

Updated
I have a 1993 Jackson Randy rhoads guitar. Would like to know if it’s a RR1 RR2 or RR3 and what u think the value of it is. Neck thru design ...
MORE »
Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Updated
He is making an appearance for his car show and auctioning off 2 ESP guitars before going back into rehab. Hetfield is set to take part “in a chat and help auction two of his ESP guitars” during the ceremony on January 30 to...
MORE »
David G.

Cannot create thread in esp past models

Updated
Hi there. I just registered as I got a question reg an old esp maverick from 94 I bought recently. For some reason I cannot create a thread in the esp old models section. I always get an error stating only members with enough...
MORE »
I love Guitars

I love Guitars

Updated
I love playing guitar! When I'm alone I used to compose a song....
MORE »
n3wk1donetehb1oCk

Hi guys I'm new to ESP!!

Updated
Hi everyone I'm a new to the community so I wanted to say hello! This is not created by ESP staff to make the rules look like they are effectively bringing new people to the forum, or anything like that! I am your...
MORE »
Guitar Gear Clear out

Guitar Gear Clear out

Updated
Hey everyone. Well, due to money problems I have a bunch of gear I have to sell and let go. Unfortunately most of the ESP stuff I already sold, (which is why it is in the general discussing tab) but I have some Fender Custom...
MORE »
[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

Updated
so actually NAD was yesterday,  I was too bust jamming to post   I've been playing playing through a stereo 4x12 with an Eventide H9 for years and just went wet dry wet... and it sounds amazing!  I added an Orange OR15 to my...
MORE »
ESP LTD ordered last year!

ESP LTD ordered last year!

Updated
Hello, I've ordered and paid a ESP LTD MH 1000 QM VSHFD LH Violet Shadow Fade guitar on Thomann online store the novenber, 27th 2020. They told me "available in few weeks". Further, it was "near the end of january". Then "2...
MORE »