James S.

Buy Zopiclone 10mg - Non-benzodiazepine Tablet

Updated
Zopiclone 10mg is hypnotic (non-benzodiazepine) sleeping medications. Adult patients who suffer from insomnia may be treated with them. Zopiclone should only be used temporarily. It is used as a temporary remedy for...
MORE »
Ivas B.

Kumarhane oyunları

Updated
Kumarhane oyunları
Platform seçimine ilişkin tavsiyeler...
MORE »
Robin m.

Are ESP guitars worth the money?

Updated
I recently traded guitars for an LTD EC-401 and I love the way they play. Started looking into getting a genuine ESP Eclipse for my main guitar, but the price is astronomical. (4,999 USD). After looking at the specs they are...
MORE »
Atish

How to use benzene in Dry Shampoo?

Updated
 It is possible to make it into dry shampoo due to the low levels of benzene. "However, it's important to note that just because you see ingredients like propane and isobutane listed on the packaging, it doesn't mean that...
MORE »
Derians M.

Smartphone games

Updated
I want to have a good time with my friends online, but we only have smartphones. Recommend some gambling games....
MORE »
Ken C.

Hello

Updated
Hello, I know that there are services that allow you to download videos from YouTube, but is there such a service for downloading videos from Tik Tok?...
MORE »
Michael F.

Invaluable Tips for Crafting a Successful Law Essay!

Updated
Hey , If you're striving to write a successful law essay, I've got some golden advice. First, solidify your understanding of the topic by thorough research. Next, structure your essay logically with a clear introduction,...
MORE »
Custom Misfits EC-10

Custom Misfits EC-10

Updated
I'm having a local artist custom carve my EC-10. In this picture the templates have been applied and the carving starts soon. This guitar was an impulse buy because it was only $129, upgraded the hardware and now the art. It...
MORE »
Todd S.

Neck Profile

Updated
With the huge number of models available, can someone steer me to the models that have a thin neck, aka wizard type? Thanks. ...
MORE »
Maria L.

New generation of music

Updated
I want to start a music world. Any offers for me?...
MORE »
Dylan F.

Medium Scale Bass

Updated
tring to find or petition ESP guitars to make a medium scale bass for short people like me lol. only things i can find are edwards or grassroots basses but located in Japan. Cheers...
MORE »
Dunlop Tortex Ink

Dunlop Tortex Ink

Updated
Did they change the ink they use? The logo on my picks used to smear and be completely illegible after a few hours of playing. However, last week I bought a big ol' bag (72 count) of my favorite 0.60 mm standards. The ink...
MORE »
Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Updated
Now that we've given ESP site members a while to accumulate some points, we're happy to offer our first set of rewards. At the 25,000 Point Tier, congratulations to Arnaud, Shafquat Hossain Chowdhury, Shane, Bartosz...
MORE »
Zaynah R.

The Esp Ltd EC-1000T is a very high quality guitar.

Updated
It's made in Japan by ESP and it has a really nice neck, great pickups and hardware, and a good finish. The only problem I've had with the guitar is that the fretboard cracked at the nut when I was tightening it down to tune...
MORE »
Ross Mc

Anyone else hate the new website design?

Updated
I understand changing the website up cause obviously ESP are going through a change but it's terrible. Looks like every other guitar site now. I think we would set up a petition to change it back but maybe i'm the only person...
MORE »