2009 Vintage Plus Info

2009 Vintage Plus Info

Updated
Yo,   This pig looks legit, but why isn't the finish distressed, the Sperzels appear original, and the neck joint isn't tapered?                         2009's still had foil MIJ stickers too,...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP EX-250 For Sale? Anyone?

Updated
I am looking to get one of these - does anyone have a lead?  Thanks...
MORE »
languages

languages

Updated
does anyone wish they could speak anglo saxon?...
MORE »
2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview is Live!

2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview is Live!

Updated
Check it out, and let us know what you think. ...
MORE »
Joined the ESP family!

Joined the ESP family!

Updated
Hello everyone,   just wanted to introduce myself to this forum now that I have officially joined the ESP community this year.   I was working the whole summer and wanted to reward myself with a new guitar. My local music...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett string retainer bars

Kirk Hammett string retainer bars

Updated
Hi guys, I've noticed that kirk removes the string retainer bars on all of his guitars. Does anyone know what removing this does or what it changes on a guitar already equipped with one? ...
MORE »
Fretsonthenet ESP truss rod cover day

Fretsonthenet ESP truss rod cover day

Updated
  Original on the right, very happy with it  ...
MORE »
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to...
MORE »
New guitar day, not ESP

New guitar day, not ESP

Updated
So after seeing his builds on the internet, I finally bought a guitar from RRR. I was hesitant buying from a guy I never met and having never played one of his builds but I gave him a chance and I could not be happier....
MORE »
Darko R.

Fantastic ESP telecaster 800 serie

Updated
https://reverb.com/no/item/17220116-esp-custom-shop-telecaster-800-series-1992-sunburst...
MORE »
2018 Prototype Previews

2018 Prototype Previews

Updated
Hey ESP peoples. We've started sending out pictures of our prototype samples for 2018 model guitars and basses. ESP members should already have received the first preview pic in their email this morning. If you have any...
MORE »
Beaten Beyond

What is this?

Updated
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-LTD-EC1000T-CTM-Traditional-Electric-Guitar-Snow-White/382526545244 Parts of it look legit, other parts look fake.  EC1000T/CTM models are made in Korea.  That looks like rosewood instead of...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX-250 and Edwards ex differences?

Updated
Hello Volk!   Have somebody compared the MX250 and the Edwards Ex guitars? I know that the ESP is better quality and have ebony fingerboard, I mean Is there a difference in shape, body, neck, headstock, or these two are...
MORE »
EMG Het Set for sale?

EMG Het Set for sale?

Updated
Anybody have a set laying around there looking to offload? Prefer either the black chrome or brushed black chrome.    Thanks y'all....
MORE »
Daniel F.

Check out my ec1000s

Updated
 check out my ec1000 and et1000 in my bands video https://youtu.be/Tp7hzzh8rWU...
MORE »