2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Scott W.

Andromeda F series with a single pickup? Maybe I’m out of touch with what is trending these days but so far, both 2022 previews are very disappointing for me.

Cederick F.

You are of course allowed to be dissapointed but please explain why
If you explain WHY maybe somebody at ESP understands why and could think about it depending on what its about

Pavlos K.

Hey Guys. Where are those prototypes? dd not get any mails. waiting/hoping for an M series , 6 string with an evertune and SS frets!

Jeff K.

Make sure you have marketing message selected in your email settings here in your profile. https://www.espguitars.com/account/email_lists

Ozell M.

I want a 7 string RS but the super pointy version not rounded (already own a Gus). Black Winters or Emgs hell even Fluences would be great! I just want the Goat Whore axe non signature, that is what I need 2022. Got enough normal guitars need more deadly weapons!!!!

Marc O.

And another matte finished guitar...

Pavlos K.

hey man. where are those guitars everybody is talking about?

Jeff K.
Pavlos K. wrote:

hey man. where are those guitars everybody is talking about?

They are in your email inbox. Make sure you have marketing message selected in your email settings here in your profile. https://www.espguitars.com/account/email_lists

MAFx3

EC Series + H3 Series = 

Jason W.

I see they already have the JH 600!!! (Jeff Hanneman)!!! I would not be surprised to see the KH-3 !!! ITS in the works!! Now a KH1 would REALLY REALLY REALLY get my attention!!

William  F.

I ordered a usa esp  back in may. Please make my guitar, please!!!

Phillip T.

Wish you had a six string Viper with just a bridge pick up in various colors(especially Army green and various camo versions). As I am not into the RM Viper or the seven string Black Metal Viper. But a six string Black Metal Viper would do. 

Jordan A.

LEFT HANDED BARITONE 

Michalis

The Evertune Phoenix is looking phenomenal. Now, keep the same specs and make it in matte White 

jean-baptiste K.

I'm praying for an evertune arrow

tom p.

Does anyone know if ESP will release the prototype Brent Hinds has been playing on the current Mastodon tour? 

Marty G.

I would also love to know this. Especially in lefty.

Marce Playing Riffs

Spalted maple!!!!!!!!

Black Limba!!!!

Buckeye burled top!!!!!!!

Doug D.

That. Is. Sick!

Brian W.

The guitars look great , but when do we get the really important stuff...BASS. last year we got stiffed with just a couple of uninspiring models. Lets expand the B-series with a  neck thru fretless B4E  and neck thru multiscale.

Jeff K.

Hey Brian. We can tell you right now, there will be new basses, but they'll be in Phase 2 of our new releases.

Post to Thread