2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Preston S.

E-II Eclipse with Floyd Rose please.

McCain F.

More color options for the 87 m-1's and eclipse models, like 3-4 ? Metallic gold? Forest green? Or cool stripes, bright yellow w/ blue would be awesome. Metallic red w/ gold would be also

vitruvius

Can we have more colour / feature options in the Eclipse Original Series please.

Rune J.

Original Series are quite frankly Custom orders, so you are able to add the colour you want to on those for a minor upcharge.

Pedro R.

Let's see, looks stealthy. Ebony fret board?

Stan S.

My EC-1000, EC-400, &  EC-401FR are getting lonely & would like to adopt another EC series to their  family !!!

Michael L.

Cool, the previews are coming back.
Can't wait to see the new models

Nicholas L.

I feel like a White LTD Vulture will be released. I am crossing my fingers a camo LTD Snakebyte is also in the works...

Brandon T.

I'd like to see one of the EX get an Evertune bridge. Also bring back the Diamond Plate Ex

Joseph T.

Still waiting for a few 2021 models....

nofuturama

Some Camo on the way ? I mean, viper &/or V shape ?!

John W.

I'd love to see a Hanneman with war birds.

wesley s.

Yay! I love ESP guitars. I can't wait to see what you guys have come up with!

James K.

Gold top EC-1000 please!

Scott W.

I think having a black phoenix with gold hardware would be an awesome model. 

Terrence  S.

That Charcoal Evertune Snapper looks great! How about an HSH with the Gotoh 2-Point Tremolo Bridge? 

Pavlos K.

Hey Pal, where can I see all the prototypes everybody is talking about?

Cheers 

Post to Thread