2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Nikita K.

Why only Ltd preview, any new eii or esp original series?

Jeff K.

Because these previews are just for Phase 1, which only includes LTD guitars... no basses, no ESP USA, no ESP Exhibition Series, and more. Those will come later in the year, closer to when the products are available for purchase. Thanks Nikita.

M911

I know everyone wants all this retro crap lol  but I'm going to say it anyway.  Time for a Schecter.

Antoon

In the end they have the same owner so i'm guessing whichever way you go you'll make him happy.

Marc O.

Another satin finished guitar that will end up looking like crap, go esp.

TattooedCarrot (TC)

I love satin guitars.

Tom S.

The new LTD Deluxe EC-1000T CTM in Vintage Gold Satin finish is very nice addition to the ESP line of guitars; I would like to see something similar to it, a LTD Deluxe EC-1000T CTM in a full thickness body with a gold top.

Tom Sisson

TattooedCarrot (TC)

Aren't EC-1000T CTM models already full thickness?

From ESP "The “T” stands for “traditional”, referring to this model’s full-thickness body"

Jeff K.
TattooedCarrot (TC) wrote:

Aren't EC-1000T CTM models already full thickness?

From ESP "The “T” stands for “traditional”, referring to this model’s full-thickness body"

These are new EC-1000T CTM models, TC. And yes, there are multiple versions.

KevinN

Damn where are the 7 strings man...

Jeff K.

Tune in Friday 1/14/22!

David G.

The EC-1000T in satin gold finish almost looks like aged white - or am I just seeing things?

Antoon

My thoughts exactly. 

Antoon

I like the satin gold, then again i like vintage white gloss more. Regret not getting one when the ESP standards were still "affordable".

Also being a prototype i'm guessing the knobs will be gold on the production model.

Patrick P.

Love this design!!!

vitruvius

More eclipse CTM full thickness models without chambering. Just copy and paste the navigator N-LP-CTM specs & wack an ESP badge on it. Best guitar in the world. Game set and match. 

Scott W.

Honestly out of 8 sneak peaks for 2022, I think I would only consider buying 1 of them. I don’t know who is in charge of drafting ideas for new models but the EC vintage white cream with open pickups and mismatching gold and black hardware not does not compel me to want to spend $1000+ in this broken and stagnant economy. You guys need to step it up. 

Jeff K.

It's funny, because when. you see that guitar in person, it's one of the coolest looking guitars you can imagine. But that's why we make a lot of different guitars; not every one is going to appeal to every person, and we've had a lot of people saying how much they love that specific guitar. Anyway, you'll see all of them on Friday. Thanks Scott.

ProfessorExp

I would just like to say that Friday is my birthday and I'm really hoping to see that Olympic White Vulture. Please Jeff, don't ruin my birthday!

Jeff K.

I'm gonna pre-ruin your birthday, unfortunately. Here's the deal: we are ONLY announcing guitars that will be available in winter/spring 2022. We don't want people getting excited about guitars that are still many months away. But keep in mind... we're doing multiple phases of new guitar and basses releases over the whole year, so stay tuned. And happy birthday!

ProfessorExp
Jeff K. wrote:

I'm gonna pre-ruin your birthday, unfortunately. Here's the deal: we are ONLY announcing guitars that will be available in winter/spring 2022. We don't want people getting excited about guitars that are still many months away. But keep in mind... we're doing multiple phases of new guitar and basses releases over the whole year, so stay tuned. And happy birthday!

Dammit. Well my wife will be happy to hear that lol. I'll be waiting anxiously for the later phases. Thanks! 

Grayfox958

Do you guys have plans for the Alexi lineup going forward? You aren't gonna drop his guitars are you?

The new purple ones are cool, but several of his more popular models have been out of production for several years. It'd be really cool to revisit these, preferably with the gain boost.

Jeff K.

We have no current plans to reissue any of Alexi's older signature models. The decision to bring out the new Hexed and Ripped models was made with Alexi long before his passing. It is very unlikely that we'd bring back his older models or issue any new ones unless perhaps it was a special request at the behest of his family. Very unlikely.

Grayfox958

That's a shame.

Greg H.

I heard that...quick question...if you don't mind....I need to know.....at the "louder than life "festival  this past summer....do you know if the"metallica" tribute guitars were awarded to the lucky winner at the show on the final night...because I never got to see because my boss had a emergency situation at work and I had to leave Louisville before Metallica came on....just curious....

Greg H.

Thanks for letting me know...I was under the.impression that the winner of the tribute guitars were not going to be given away at the show...because while I was at your booth/tent....where I bought an e.s.p. hat and the e.s.p. long sleeve shit....I specifically asked the beautiful lady that took my money..."when will the winner of the Metallica guitars be announced"......this is what is confusing the hell out of me....she said" the winner will find out in a week or so"..I would have told my boss to "go to hell" that day if I had known that the winner was  on site that day....I left early only because of her telling me that....because I was feeling lucky that day and was sure I was going to win...oh,well....shit happens....LOUDER THAN LIFE.....forever 

Greg H.

Like new models, too.right now...it's only a dream...maybe next year..hope to hear feedback from anyone that's got or getting one.

Hubert C.

All these new models literally blow me up. Ltd-201's are my next on list. 

Post to Thread