2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Community Members,

It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about new guitar models we're planning on introducing in 2022. Use this forum thread to discuss the new prototypes... we welcome your feedback, as always.

1. If you're a registered ESP All Access member and you don't get the first email blast on or near Friday November 19:
    - Go to "Account Settings" in the top menu and select "Email Lists". Make sure that "Marketing Message" is selected.
    - Check your spam folder just in case.
  2. If you'd like to make sure your friends receive our 2022 New Product Preview emails, just have them register as a member. Here's the link: https://www.espguitars.com/signup

We've got a lot of great new models to show you and we're excited to get rolling on these previews! Thanks, and enjoy.

Aeon Slate

Awesome! Looking forward new Eclipse, Sn, and Te models!

Morse

Glad they are doing more passive pickup designs. Can do more with those sound wise..

Kenneth H.
Morse wrote:

Glad they are doing more passive pickup designs. Can do more with those sound wise..

One hundred percent

John  G.

New Eclipse should be great, also waiting

Blaise A.

Need a lefty 7 string. Let's make it happen ESP

Metalcaster

made of steel 

D&C Black Hole

Jeff K.

You'll all find out the answers to these more more questions soon enough! 

Bill V.

Not only is ESP The Greatest Guitar Company in the world but now we all get to witness the new 2022 prototypes and all the other fantastic guitars that are about to be released. Very exciting, thank you ESP !

Andrew W.

I want one of the LTD Deluxe SN-1000 EverTune in Charcoal Metallic Satin finish!!! I hope it stays just as it is. I'll order one a soon as they're available

Jerry E.

I'm really hoping for an E-II V-II. I'm ordering an Arrow when they are back in stock at Sweetwater, but I'd wait for a proper V-II (Rear routed)

Davis H.

If you mean the offset V(Alexi style), it's called the SV on ESP/E-IIs
the V-II on ESP/E-IIs are the KingV styled ones with pickguard

pitbullwow

Make the Ec 1000 Ctm with 22 frets in Vintage black 

Lee B.

Roadworn/ relic EC1000 would be amazing!! 

Lee B.

And more hard tail versions please!

DangerMouse

Yeah more hard tail Arrows or V-lls !

Cederick F.

Evertune is basically a fixed bridge, there's no tremolo/whamma bar on it.

But it also keeps your guitar IN TUNE AT ALL TIMES.

Once I started using EVERTUNE bridges I NEVER looked back, been a big fan since at least 7 years!

I love being in tune at ALL TIMES. And no, not even a well setup regular guitar can compete.

Kramer G.
Cederick F. wrote:

Once I started using EVERTUNE bridges I NEVER looked back, been a big fan since at least 7 years!

I love being in tune at ALL TIMES. And no, not even a well setup regular guitar can compete.

Kahler bruh...

....Kahler

David M.
Cederick F. wrote:

I have something to ask: If I decide to install an Evertune bridge on my guitar, does it matter if the tunning keys/machine heads are a good ones or a bad ones?

Alejandro  A.
Cederick F. wrote:

But ... Can you de bendings?? And if I wanna set the guitar to a drop tunning but then put It on standard, would It be to hard??

And changeing strings.... Is It easier than with a Floyd??

Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain 

Rich  S.

Awesome! 

George  A.

A horizon style superstrat with Seymour Duncans and a Floyd would be a nice pick. 

Jesse L.

Really hoping for a new fishman loaded 8 string or a nice new 8 to be modded with Fishmans. 

Gardner G.

Very nice!

Scott K.

How bout a Hetfield explorer, wolf into man reissue!? I’d be on board. 

Ian S.

HH config and one knob for volume FAR away from the strings and we’re rockin’!!!! I love ESP but please for the love of god move the volume knob further away

Stu Dowling

Yeah it's like Jacksons or Ibanez with the knob right next to the pickup, and it's even worse with a tremolo. That whole area becomes too crowded and I can't palm mute anything on the high E. That's why I've always pulled the volume pots out of my Strats and moved 'em down and just left a hole in the pickguard lol. One solution I found is to put in a killswitch button to fill the hole and it's low enough that your hand don't hit it when you're playing. 

Hypnotoad6969

Disable your tone nob, and switch the volume circuit to the now unused tone nob. Otherwise yeah your right hand will constantly be hitting that. Have done this on most of my ESPs les my purple sparkle ouijia

Paul Marcus
Stu Dowling wrote:

Yeah it's like Jacksons or Ibanez with the knob right next to the pickup, and it's even worse with a tremolo. That whole area becomes too crowded and I can't palm mute anything on the high E. That's why I've always pulled the volume pots out of my Strats and moved 'em down and just left a hole in the pickguard lol. One solution I found is to put in a killswitch button to fill the hole and it's low enough that your hand don't hit it when you're playing. 

Good idea but we SHOULDN’T HAVE TO MOD LIKE THAT!  I have an EII MII. $2000 guitar. It only has a single vol knob, no tone and it’s STILL in the way!  Constantly turning down the volume while playing. So I put a fat rubber o-ring under the volume knob and now it doesn’t turn unless I seriously put effort into it. But that sucks too because I can’t just flick it to silence it, I have to really TURN the knob. So look, the only answer is to get the dam knob away from the right hand area, like on a Les Paul or Explorer. 

Darren Stroud

Can’t wait to see what you guys are putting out!!  

Post to Thread