ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

Updated
ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

Ok i just  found   one of these for sale oh man it sure is   a nice looking   guitar . hes asking $800  don't know if its a good  price looks like he  has 2 anybody else  have one ?

metalhobo

$800 seems high. if you like the guitar I would either offer a lower price or wait for one to pop-up elsewhere.

here are some expired listings for reference: https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=esp%20biotech%20viper&show_only_sold=true

XALTEREGO

oh  man thanks  for the links  you are  ok   in my book I  dont care  what Carl N  says  about you lol

John P.

My friend and I were just talking about these. I want the LTD EC vampire bio-tech. I can’t find one anywhere. 

XALTEREGO

ive only  found  1  viper and  1  strat type  and bother were  like  $879

BOOGIEMAN

Man I dig that!!! 

Jacob M.

What’s a good price for those? I’ve seen one but don’t remember the price, and also don’t know the condition it’s in.

XALTEREGO

oh BTW  we  have been talking about them lol

Pavel B.

Thanks for the information

XALTEREGO

what information ?

Alexandr K.

Homework is an integral part of studies and Curriculum structure. Just like Practise makes a man perfect, similarly homeworks, assignments help a student to grow and glow efficiently. Its like nurturing and nourishing the daily tasks and classroom works efficiently.

I am definitely the get homework help online. Just follow the link and get the result !

Justin M.

I have the M series Biotech I’m looking to sell if interested 

Thomas M.

Hey im interested

Post to Thread