2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

Brian W.

So far a few nice guitars, but not much for bass......some of the overall designs a bit un-inspiring. Would like to see  new B or D series basses. Neck-thru, 24 fret , string thru body,  natural wood finish ,upgraded hardware and electronics. A neck-thru 4 string fretless would be an instant buy. Maybe add a piezo in the bridge?

Jason B.

Nice solid black satin finish  

Matias Z.

I just hope that SWEET black metal EX has 24 frets (like the Static X signature from some years ago).

Brendan Breakdown

ARCTIC METAL?! So. Awesome. !!

Astor

I’ve been a sucker for white guitars for a long time! This looks like it’s going to be a sweet line.

Alex C.

They gotta have an M model, right? Been obsessed with a single hum white one since I saw Nick from Power Trip's. Can't wait. 

Rob H.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

Ratman

I need that EC from Preview #10 in my life. I love it!

Michael L.

Nice white guitar

Jonathan W.

Arctic metal Arrow? Please!

Astor

Yessss! That would be an awesome guitar. The new Black Metal Arrow is awesome but I’d love to see it in the Arctic Metal line!

John P.

When will the specs be out for the EC Arctic Metal in Snow White Satin? I love that guitar a lot. Is this going to be an ESP or a LTD? Price and when will it be available. I want one now. 

Thank you! 

Also, how can I see the recent posts instead of the oldest first?

Jeff K.

Glad to see that everyone is excited about the prototype previews. Tomorrow (Fri Dec 11), Phase 2 of new "New for 2021" preview will be live here on the ESP site. More info on the new LTD Arctic Metal Series and much more will be included.

John P.

Thank you Jeff and looking forward to the specs on the Arctic Metal. Can you tell me if it’s going to be an ESP branded or LTD? Honestly I’d rather see it LTD!! Again that is sweet

Mike W.

love the EC-1000T CTM black cherry

Michael L.

Like the arctic metal guitars, it's very clean, and i love the EC-1000T CTM black cherry too.

Alex C.

Jeff K. Love all the new options. Any idea when these will be shipping? I saw on a previous post (2019 maybe) that the new line would be available to vendors around April, do you anticipate a similar date this year?

Jeff K.

Alex, it varies by model. However, many of these guitars will be available from your ESP dealer in January and February.  

Roger K.

Disappointed to not see any new colors in the Viper 1000

Mike W.

MAX-200 RPR MILITARY GREEN SATIN is an mean looking guitar, love it

Post to Thread