2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

PDP

PDP

Take my money!! This is exactly what I was hoping would come out. Is that a SD sentient/Pegasus combo? Whatever it is, take my money ESP. 

Ricardo M.

#7 Beautiful guitar but it would be hard to change pickup with this switch position too close volume knob

The Meeseeks Box

Does anyone know when we can buy 2021 models?

PDP

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jan 2021

Jeff K.

Hey everyone... we've unveiled Phase 1 of the "New for 2021" models. Take a look now!

Rahtiel

I would like more M / MH / H guitars. It is a pity that this year's (2020) models and offer are so limited. I searched for a long time MH350FR violet with a maple top, but I found only on the American guitar center. It's a pity because it's amazing. Even my wife urged me to do it, even though I already have six electric guitars, including the LTD MH350 FR and H351 FR. I also had the EC-256 BLK Gold, but the eclipse is not my type of guitar. My wife, when I showed her the prototypes, is already laughing and asks me: What should I expect more? I: Of course you do Greetings from Poland. I'm waiting for the next page views

Davis H.

So now all LTD 1000 series have SS frets?? That's nice!
Hope that E-II and Originals will have those as well(it just makes sense) 

Johny2Wong

Phase 1 has been unveiled and I don't see any new E-II. I notice LTD 1000 series is getting better and more varied each year. In 2021, it is even more interesting with SS fret. It seems ESP want their customer gets LTD 1000 series instead of E-II.

There are a few reason why I don't want LTD and prefer E-II
1. LTD has 14" radius. I don't like it and prefer 12".
2. This is the biggest one. There is NO LTD dealer in my country. I have check international dealer list on ESP website and the listed LTD dealer is no longer carry new LTD guitars. They are just selling their old stock. On the other hand, there is an active ESP and E-II dealer in my country. So in my case, it is easier to buy E-II than LTD.

No new E-II in 2020 makes me worry. It seems this lineup is neglected by ESP. I'm afraid E-II will be erased several years from now. I mean E-II needs several years before being accepted by ESP customer. Even then, there is always people who is doubting E-II quality. It will be sad if E-II is erased after being accepted. I hope it never comes to that.  

YE 京帥 王

Yeah! I do feel the same way!

We stand up for E-II series!

Help! Help! Help!

兄弟,我支持你!

chrisxbailer

Let's talk about these new 1000 series guitars coming out for 2021, holy shit! Delighted to see SS frets being added as I've had issues with my frets on my guitars after years of touring and squeezing the neck super hard! Have had to have my frets filed down on 2 LTD's so far so this will be a welcome feature going forward!

Im really into the new finishes on the TE-1000 and the Koa top Evertune model is gorgous!

Also a big fan of the snow white M-1000 evertune!

Great to see the evertune models getting flashier over time!

Muz S.

With Xmas and New Year fast approaching, it would be great to see a whole catalogue soon. 

Timothy B.

You know what would be awesome? If basses got the same treatment from ESP as guitars. How about a six-string multiscale F-type, flamed maple burst colour options, Fishman pickups, active preamp, something like that? The current bass range is boring, where are our cool colour options? Where are our cool bodyshapes? 

Jeff K.

Since you people have been so loyally following along with our "New for 2021" previews, we'll let you know ahead of time: the next batch of full previews (Phase 2) will be coming out on December 11. Phase 2 will include a new batch of Signature Series guitars, and an entirely new LTD series that has yet to be announced. And then, on January 11/12/13, we have our "ESP Presents 2021" streaming video event coming. Anyway, thanks for taking this ride with us!

Alex C.

This is awesome - will all of the 2021 sig models be revealed on 12/11, or will phase 3 include some as well?

Michael L.

"An entirely new LTD series" ? I'm really curious about that

YE 京帥 王

Y^_^Y

Alex C.

YE 京帥 王...please stop spamming the same picture over and over. I don't know if it's your signature or what...but we get it. 

YE 京帥 王

Greetings!

This is not spam! I’m simply replying to the person asked my guitars with my picture. And I didn’t replied to you! I’ve more E-II’s than LTD’s, that’s why I’ve replied with my picture to the one who asked me, it wasn’t you! And yes Japanese is better than the USA lines! If you careful enough, please visit: http://www.espguitars.co.jp/

Alex C.

YE 京帥 王 you've sent the same picture four times in one thread...

Hammerheart

Fuck yeah! Love the new Black Metal series Explorer.

Silvano P.

Ohhhh sheeeeyut this black metal EX is sick!

Post to Thread