2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

Frederick B.

Wow.  2021 is looking like another year of buying new guitars.  The EC-1000 Gold Andromeda, and LTD Deluxe MH-1000 EverTune in Snow White is already on my list. \m/

jean-baptiste K.

I hope they release an EII superstrat 6 strings with evertune :(

Barry H.

Bring the 87 series in full time please.  Rename them to keep the history seperate.  But the current 87 ‘s are fantastic. 

VSC-1

Like the new additions to the LTD line. Will there be any new finishes or designs coming to the E II line up?

Tom4848

I hope I don’t get called a tool for this but where are the pictures of the prototypes?

Tom Sisson

ROBERT B.

when you find out , please let me know

Mike W.

Love preview number 1 Orange metal flake with gold hardware and Fishmans, would love to get my hands on that

george p.

I wish the white evertune mh had an unfinished neck similar to the JL-600. That neck was definitely one of the best necks that i ever tried.

YE 京帥 王

Greetings!

I’m from Belgium!
I wish an E-II based on:

(Based on the guitar from the Japanese band ‘Deviloof’ lead guitarist’s ESP guitar, but in E-II 9 string)

E-II HORIZON-III 9 string baritone + Neck-through + multi scales + reverse headstock + Sophia tremolo + Sustainiac pickups + Locking tuners + magnetic back panel + pinned pickups system for easy access and swap + 2x 9 volts batteries components: 1 for active pickups and 2nd for led inlays + led inlay 1st fret: 覇王, 3rd fret: 義勇, 5th fret: 戦將, rest frets are full fret inlays, lumen side stripes inlays + 1 push and push volume knob (once the knob is pushed-in the guitar body, the knob is locked from turning) + aluminum fretboards + carbon fiber reinforced body and neck.

VOTE FOR ME!

I’M GONNA MAKE ESP GUITARS GREAT AGAIN! 2020 ELECTION ME!

+ Same color finish from the video: 

Emmanuel C.

Sounds good !

YE 京帥 王
Emmanuel C. wrote:

Sounds good !

MY BEST FRIEND! Y^_^Y

THANKS SO MUCH! Y^_^Y

YE 京帥 王

Greetings!

I’m from Belgium!
I wish an E-II based on:

(Based on the guitar from the Japanese band ‘Deviloof’ lead guitarist’s ESP guitar, but in E-II 9 string)

E-II HORIZON-III 9 string baritone + Neck-through + multi scales + reverse headstock + Sophia tremolo + Sustainiac pickups + Locking tuners + magnetic back panel + pinned pickups system for easy access and swap + 2x 9 volts batteries components: 1 for active pickups and 2nd for led inlays + led inlay 1st fret: 覇王, 3rd fret: 義勇, 5th fret: 戦將, rest frets are full fret inlays, lumen side stripes inlays + 1 push and push volume knob (once the knob is pushed-in the guitar body, the knob is locked from turning) + aluminum fretboards + carbon fiber reinforced body and neck.

VOTE FOR ME!

I’M GONNA MAKE ESP GUITARS GREAT AGAIN! 2020 ELECTION ME!

+ Same color finish from the video:

José Parra

Me gustaría tener un prototipo de esos. Soy fan de la marca. Soy de Venezuela y nesecito para mí banda dos como estos modelos si son de distinto color sería bien y un bajo. A qué correo puedo enviar nuestro material para así poder lograr un patrocinio de ustedes. Sería de gran ayuda.

Jesse L.

Can we please get some new high end 8 strings or an ec1008 without evertune. Please!

Jeff K.

Hey everyone... we wanted to thank you for the great response to the 2021 Previews so far! As a rule, we're sending them out each Friday afternoon, but as we get closer to the big unveiling late in the year, we'll probably send them out more often. In any case, thanks, and keep on adding your thoughts to this thread. We at ESP are reading them all, and we appreciate your taking the time to offer your feedback! - J

Jeff K.

Already stoked to see the new line up!  I dig that gold andromeda!

Bill

I hope to see more Snapper models for sure. I’ve been importing from Japan because the pickin’s are slim here...

Kman

Javier Reyes 8 cmon ESP we can do it!

Danny Varick

Just bought the eii eclipse vintage black, omg! I want more!!!

Kman

Welcome to the crazy, fun world of ESP. Where when one won't suffice . . . 2 or 3 won't either xd. Dont tell your wallet that though  Cheers

Post to Thread