I need your support

Updated

I need your support.

I've been in a state of shock for a month. My wife told me about the divorce. She had another man. I can't work. I canceled all the lessons. My students' parents call me and shout at me, and I can't explain everything to them.

What should I do? How to live?

Charlotte B.

A good guitar branch will definitely help.

Tondog

Maybe gay is for you after all?

Jason H.

I had sex with a hot asf one and then married her sexy ass !!!! 

Still if there is a house fire it goes kids, dog, guitars, then  wife ....lol .....naw but I'm seriously ....just joking about the whole evacuate order shit....guitars kids wife dog ...fuck the cat he's on his own bru

Jason H.

What is with all you pissy ass cry babies on here!?!!?!

...I'm like WTF???

WAH!

Norseman

So what happened?  What is happening now?

Pushead

He realized that playing guitar was fun and between the divorce and guitars, he has no money for new girlfriends.

Peter P.

Man shit happens, just give it some time and continue living. It'll be fine!

Harry K.

Find a new hobby to distract yourself - choose something active like snowboarding or cycling, or more at home - start reading books or drawing. I also found the view website for essays on Death Of A Salesman and decided to read this book. I always choose what to read based on reviews or essays from other people about this work.

allan R.

Especially more-so these times were living in, life can unfortunately become messy for all of us in a personal way.

Best that any can do in such times, hang in there, keep your head and stay positive as much as possible.

Definitely have some things (hobbies, personal interests, activities, projects and good people in ones life) to keep your mind off the bad crap.

Don't allow the unfortunate and painful life experiences dictate your life.  Be good to yourself and rise above it.

These things are hard to do when one is hurting, but its true and life becomes better if your strive for them.

Never sell any guitar or motorcycle to pay the bills because you only later will buy another guitar and bike. It will save you alot of money later if you keep them.

Sell anything else but keep your favorite guitar and bike.

Benjamin R.

You need a new ESP USA guitar.

Arafen D.

Do as I once did. After my divorce I was despondent for a couple of months, when I realized it was pointless I found a dating site weblink and found myself a young Ukrainian girl. We have been living together for six months and I have already forgotten about my ex-wife.

Post to Thread